Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

i want man utd to lose, i live down here and they are a fucking nightmare to be around.

evn a draw would make chelsea fancy a stab i reckon, with them to still go to the bridge.

man utd could well be fucked if rio is out as well

Seriously though, whats he doing there? Barnsley fan? Can they really not find anyone in football related to Barnsley?

Guest LucaAltieri

Everton 0-0 Derby. Half time.

Have got Yakubu as captain in my fantasy team this week, was expecting the scouse mackems to knock a few past Derby but it's been dour so far.

Derby have looked pretty solid - far too solid for a side already relegated. I put it down to Everton playing shite. Arteta has done nowt and Yakubu has missed a couple easy chances.

How does Carsley get a game every week?

Guest LucaAltieri

Everton 0-0 Derby. Half time.

Have got Yakubu as captain in my fantasy team this week, was expecting the scouse mackems to knock a few past Derby but it's been dour so far.

Derby have looked pretty solid - far too solid for a side already relegated. I put it down to Everton playing shite. Arteta has done nowt and Yakubu has missed a couple easy chances.

How does Carsley get a game every week?

1-0

Osman

Still a crap match.

Wayne Rooney earned Manchester United a draw and extended their lead over Chelsea to three points after a pulsating encounter at the Riverside.

What, so they didn't rescue a point from a disappointing failure to increase their lead? ???

Strange wording iyam, considering I (and I assume many others) expected them to have far too much for Boro, bogey-team or otherwise.