Newcastle United 3 - 0 Reading - 05/04/08 - Post match reaction from page 18

James

Watch the f***,Match of the Day at 9,ahhh!Any other channels showing the weekend goals after?

MOTD 2's on now mate.

Have they showed Newcastle yet?

No. They'll only show the goals though, no replays.

Watch the f***,Match of the Day at 9,ahhh!Any other channels showing the weekend goals after?

MOTD 2's on now mate.

Have they showed Newcastle yet?

No. They'll only show the goals though, no replays.

Fair enough,cheers mate

Watch the fuck,Match of the Day at 9,ahhh!Any other channels showing the weekend goals after?

MOTD 2's on now mate.

whats been on so far?

FA Cup, Prem highlights starting now

Just got back from the game (via London and a job interview)

Habib Beye was obviously awesome, and i love his passion for the club. The Owen goal he almost dropped him over his shoulders, that was right in front of me as i was on the front row at the Leazes end, on the left hand 18 yard line.

After the game Habib came out of his way to clap the fans at our side of the goal when all the other players were heading in. He truly is becoming the new nobby for me (in terms of how much i love the guy as a player, not position or style or anything).

Barton was immense. I really think he's turned a corner, his sharpness into the tackle, his passing and energy were all first class!

Jose Enrique remains a good player, who could be a brilliant one.

Reading: toothless, offer very little in open play creativity, even with a nervous 20 year old at the back for us, and a very very skinny Senegalese debutant