Newcastle United 3 - 0 Reading - 05/04/08 - Post match reaction from page 18

James

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/80534657.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193CE41B024AE96D64DD79E1ACF93611BB2E30A760B0D811297

Not sure if Owen was too chuffed with this  ;D

that'll be the headline tomorrow 'crisis in toon as owen wants out - "no-one picks me up", says england star'

he had a big grin on his face when beye put him down, then proceeded to give him a big cuddle, i dont think he gave a fuck

Not even the guy who splashed piss on my hands in the bogs at half time can put a dampner on this result.

How did he manage that?

Think it was an act of revenge for me nipping in when he thought it was him next, when he got the next spot to the left of me he aimed horizontally forwards at full force instead of down so it bounced off all over the place.

Not even the guy who splashed piss on my hands in the bogs at half time can put a dampner on this result.

How did he manage that?

http://alansmoneyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/goldbar.jpg

http://www.savingsontap.co.uk/images/shower%20head.gif

Guest LucaAltieri

Serves you right for touching him up.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/80534657.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193CE41B024AE96D64DD79E1ACF93611BB2E30A760B0D811297

Not sure if Owen was too chuffed with this  ;D

that'll be the headline tomorrow 'crisis in toon as owen wants out - "no-one picks me up", says england star'

he had a big grin on his face when beye put him down, then proceeded to give him a big cuddle, i dont think he gave a f***

Fair enough  O0  I was watching on a none too clear stream.  I could just see owens nose betweens Beyes ass cheeks and not a hell of a lot he could do about it.

Guest andynufc84

f****** amazing. Stunning performance. Absolutely stunning. 3-0 was harsh on us.

Tad over the top

We played within ourselves almost, we didn't need to be at full pelt to beat Reading today.  In spells some of the football we

played was excellent mind.

Thought Beye and Martins were superb, Geremi struggled for me and he must be moved on in the summer. 3 - 4 quality additions

should see us at least being able to be up there with the likes of Villa, Pompey and Blackburn next season.

Guest Milburnthedog

The good times are rolling back, folks. Whatever now happens between now and the end of the season, we're safe and now King Kev can look to build. And build he will. Some with newfound confidence will stay, others will be replaced. Watching the goings on at SJP this summer will be fascinating.

No matter what, the 1st home game in August should be amazing.

Well done all who didn't knee jerk a month or so ago. We stayed strong and now will reap the rewards together.

f****** amazing. Stunning performance. Absolutely stunning. 3-0 was harsh on us.

Tad over the top

We played within ourselves almost, we didn't need to be at full pelt to beat Reading today.  In spells some of the football we

Thought Beye and Martins were superb, Geremi struggled for me and he must be moved on in the summer. 3 - 4 quality additions

should see us at least being able to be up there with the likes of Villa, Pompey and Blackburn next season.

Oh come on, give me a break, had a few cans during the game and after and when I posted that I was on a massive high as the final whistle had just gone on a very good performance.

Guest Milburnthedog

Tad over the top

Oh come on, give me a break, had a few cans during the game and after and when I posted that I was on a massive high as the final whistle had just gone on a very good performance.

Aye, go drink half a dozen more pints of Stella, I luv this sort of confidence, man.

Where are you Limpy????

A member for near 3 years, only 8 posts, but one of them was in the pre match thread saying we would never win 3-0 today, and if we did you would show your arse in Fenwick's window!

Err, without sounding like a gayer: "lets see that arse" :) :)

Guest Knightrider

I thought we were excellent. People are saying it's only Reading but this is only Newcastle, a team that is down there with them on merit based on how crap we are/have been, and we pissed all over them. The whole team were excellent and the atmosphere was very good too. The transformation in confidence, passing and movement, spirit and attacking intent since KK took over has been nothing short of remarkable. It has taken a while, but when it all comes together like it has in recent weeks we are a joy to watch. Well done all.

Guest thebigfella

best game i've seen in a couple of seasons i sit in the gallowgate corner and the "are u watching big fat sam"(think it started in the corner) chant had us all pissing our selves brilliant!!!!! never seen the team play the passing game like that in ages its what the fans want, at 1 point this bloke who every game shouts at random things think he has torrets  shouted "ronaldinio will be hear next season"............ beye was immense to day best rb in the prem.......

best game i've seen in a couple of seasons i sit in the gallowgate corner and the "are u watching big fat sam"(think it started in the corner) chant had us all pissing our selves brilliant!!!!! never seen the team play the passing game like that in ages its what the fans want, at 1 point this bloke who every game shouts at random things think he has torrets  shouted "ronaldinio will be hear next season"............ beye was immense to day best rb in the prem.......

Aye, chant was started in the corner.

Dodgey 'keeper bloke was in full voice too.

Guest thebigfella

we need to sort the dam flag out soon as it leaves the corner it goes in to the rafters of the stand need to start it lower to get it round the ground properly!!!!!!

Guest thebigfella

what i mean is always looks terrible when it gets to the east stand it gets pushed to far up near the top of the stand i know they collect it there we just need to get it so the whole flag is on show!!!!