"ARE YOU WATCHING BIG FAT SAM"

Crumpy Gunt

how much does it piss you off that we could see the possibilities in this squad (admittedly not in the 4-3-3 we have at the minute) that allardyce couldn't ?

lets try and stop the opposition first eh ? even if it's derby

Guest Moe-Ali

Stupidity. Why insult past managers? They did their best..even though it was not good enough..they still did their best. Only makes the supporters (those chanting) look bad.

Stupidity. Why insult past managers? They did their best..even though it was not good enough..they still did their best. Only makes the supporters (those chanting) look bad.

when someones wrong and wont admit it........when you get the chance, drive it home

To be fair Allardyce has, if I recall correctly, come out and criticised the club since his sacking.

charlatans deserve to be exposed. who sings songs slagging off Roeder ? Fat Sam and Graeme the Cunt held this club to ransom and are still gobbing off in the media about how badly they were treated. what a pair of wankers.

All this attacking, scoring goals and winning malarky, very short term you know.

What we, as supporters, need to learn, nay be educated in, is that a long term plan is needed. If we want success then we have to accept the only way to do that is to play crap negative football for a good year or two!

:rolleyes:

Bollocks. Sam was a narrow-minded idiot that thought that his Boltin style of play was something to aspire to. He was a complete moron.

Allardyce was a fuckin crook that shouldnt have got anywhere near NUFC. His footy was fuckin shit and we were fuckin shit under him. No wonder the fat twat wanted out to get his hands on £5m - cheers Freddy, another fat fuckin waste of space.

FUCK U ALLARDYCE.

I have no doubt that Sam is sitting at home tonight feeling just a little sad that we arent going to go down. I bet he was hoping relegation would help him justify what he was trying to do at the club and that he should in fact have been kept on

Quality chant today.

And, I hope the useless f****** c*** was watching.

I wish there had of been Souey chant, I guess we will save that till we are in Champions League & Dale Wintons pal is talking about "REAL MEN" with Keysie.

Legendary commentary there. Fuck this, cunt that, twat this, wanker that.

So Sam's been exposed for the incompetent clueless knucklehead that he is. Good.

But...

He's gone. Let it die. Move on. I appreciate there's strong views around about previous managers and their mistakes, but honestly, some of the contributions in this thread are beyond inane.

Have a go at Sam by all means, fair dos. But, any need for the language? Above all, perhaps not try quite so hard to make yourselves look like braindead baboons rather than football fans.

how much does it piss you off that we could see the possibilities in this squad (admittedly not in the 4-3-3 we have at the minute) that allardyce couldn't ?

lets try and stop the opposition first eh ? even if it's derby

That's what shocked me about him. How or why did he not make the obvious decisions that the majority on here saw almost straight away? Must just be a very arrogant person not ready to admit when he was wrong.

Legendary commentary there. Fuck this, cunt that, twat this, wanker that.

So Sam's been exposed for the incompetent clueless knucklehead that he is. Good.

But...

He's gone. Let it die. Move on. I appreciate there's strong views around about previous managers and their mistakes, but honestly, some of the contributions in this thread are beyond inane.

Have a go at Sam by all means, fair dos. But, any need for the language? Above all, perhaps not try quite so hard to make yourselves look like braindead baboons rather than football fans.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=45151.msg1240239#msg1240239

:lol:

Legendary commentary there. f*** this, c*** that, t*** this, w****** that.

But...

Aye, there have been some bobbydazzla posts in this thread

Guest Nufc4Life

Must admit, I wanted Allardyce to stay here. I think, and i still think, if given the time he would have made us into a decent side.

Who the fuck gives a crap if our footy is ''boring''. If we get in Europe, challenge for honours, I dont care.

We were pretty bad under Sam, but he only had a few months. I can't understand why he wasnt given more time. Im not going to criticise him. He did his best, he was not given enough time here. He is a quality manager.

Im happy we have Keegan now obviously, but i don't agree Sam was ''clueless''.

Guest sombrero

i agree with above guys no need for all this harshness he tried what he planned, ok it didnt work, move on, get over it. if we went down u think it justifies that he shouldnt have left? not neccesarily, if we stay up it proves he should have been fired way before? again, not necessarily, you cant judge on what Didnt happen like this.

Guest LucaAltieri

Must admit, I wanted Allardyce to stay here. I think, and i still think, if given the time he would have made us into a decent side.

Who the fuck gives a crap if our footy is ''boring''. If we get in Europe, challenge for honours, I dont care.

We were pretty bad under Sam, but he only had a few months. I can't understand why he wasnt given more time. Im not going to criticise him. He did his best, he was not given enough time here. He is a quality manager.

I used to agree with that sentiment. Thought the sacking was premature.

However, since leaving he can't keep his gob shut so fuck him.

Guest Nufc4Life

I used to agree with that sentiment. Thought the sacking was premature.

However, since leaving he can't keep his gob shut so fuck him.

Oh aye, don't get me wrong, he's been dissing us a lot since he left, and i dont like that.

However, he is bitter, and i dont blame him. If i had been sacked and treated the way he had at Newcastle, i'd be bitter too. I still think he has a lot to offer as a manager, as a person he seems a bit of a cunt, but as a manager, very good.