put the sunday supplement on now ss1

Guest sicko2ndbest

he will be as sarcastic as he can, the shit pours from the cunts gob.

i saw one of the other blokes who is usually on (patrick ? bald fella) at the airport the other week and was desperate to tell him custis was a cunt. didnt think it was appropriate though!

here we go....

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ashley should come out and say theres money there

What!!!! so everyone will put another 10 million on each player

what a twat custis is

why are they all blinded by allardyces shite?

Just flicked over to hear Steve Curry say that he would have had more faith in Allardyce bringing success to Newcastle than Keegan.

I am speechless as to what logic in his brain would have brought him to that conclusion.

Staggering... truly staggering

that fat wanker being pessimistic saying '3 games doesnt change newcastle's fortunes' or whatever, dickhead hates us

3 wins has put us in the premiership for next year so I would say that has changed our fortunes somewhat.

Petty, childish men.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Arnt these the same rags that reported Ashley had transfered millions for keegan in January fot new players

Then Custis turns round and says hes not sure whether money will be availible in the summer

:angry:

Readings GK (Marcus Hammmennemammanamamn) is on Goals on Sunday, lets see what he has to say. Will the pro see something in Newcastle the pigs of the press didn't.

He is a decent guy isnt he? I am sure he will give a much more balanced and honest opinion

Custis and Allardyce are mates. He travelled with Sam in the helicopter to SJP.

Me and NSG were actually in the same Cafe (at St James) with Custis, Oliver and their minions about an hour before Sam's press conference. He looked smug as fuck  :knuppel2:

Ashley hasn't spent over £200 million on a football club, just so that he can watch them pissing around in the bottom half of the table. Assuming we stay up, I'm sure there'll be money available.

Ashley hasn't spent over £200 million on a football club, just so that he can watch them pissing around in the bottom half of the table. Assuming we stay up, I'm sure there'll be money available.

That makes total sense really doesnt it.

I get the impression that Ashley is an impulsive guy and can only see him getting sucked into Kevin's passion and desire to strengthen the side.

Cant imagine Ashley as a penny pincher.

EDIT : Just notice my Cant was in as a Can

I saw this programme this morning and I was screaming at the TV.

How the fuck can the likes of Curry and his cohorts say that Fat Sam would have done a better long term job than Keegan. They have no idea about this club, and you could tell from their smug fucking faces that they want us to fail, and that negativity will be reflected in their reporting of the club.