Fancy our chances?

juniatmoko

Why not, although being realistic we still have some hard teams to play.  WH, Chelsea and Everton - they are not easy games.

It would be great if we could close the season off in style, as KK said it would build interest for next season, for the fans, players and potential signings.

A bit ambitious, Jun :lol:

I think Portsmouth will still be the favourites for the game on Saturday because they match up with us very well. I'd be pretty happy if we came away with a point.

never mind i just got a bit sighting  :laugh:

We've got a great record against Chelsea at home, especially during the latter stages of the season.

Everton away is probably the toughest match we have left.

I don't think we'll get 100% wins, but unbeaten is a prospect that isn't too far from the realms of possibility.

Imagine if this thread had've been started before the Birmingham match  :frantic:

We were going down with the fixtures we had left to play  :lol:

Perform the way we have done the past few games, there no reason we can't win the rest of our games

Would be great if we could and we are flying high right now, Pompey have an eye on the Cup final too so it may not be as hard as it could be going down to them, Defoe's scoring in every game can fk srop to!!

Everton and Chelski are the 2 hard games, I will take unbeaten in the last 5 and be very happy indeed with that.