Forster pens new two year deal.

James

Most improved player over the last few seasons apparently.

I watched him against Liverpool reserves as well, he was top-drawer, made 8 or 9 excellent saves to keep a clean sheet, and he's really good at collecting crosses from the box as well.

A season in the Championship would do him the world of good  :thup:

Guest teepee

how old is he now?

good to see a youngster staying, especially if talented. and send him out on loan, so we can really see his value

Guest Stephen927

how old is he now?

good to see a youngster staying, especially if talented. and send him out on loan, so we can really see his value

He turned 20 last month.

He's came on in leaps and bounds, a loan move would do him the world of good.

He broke his leg and  is now back here before that he was doing well thou  :dave:

I heard it was a dislocated shoulder.

Wonder what Keegan`s take is on Krul mind. He never mentioned Krul in his past interviews when he was talking about our keepers, just Given ,Harper and the `up and coming keepers `Forster and Soderberg so a bit concerned

*edited

He broke his leg and  is now back here before that he was doing well thou  :dave:

I heard it was a dislocated shoulder.

Wonder what Keegan`s take is on Krul mind. He never mentioned Krul in his past interviews when he was talking about our keepers, just Given ,Harper and the `up and coming keepers `Krul and Soderberg so a bit concerned

Keegan probably hasn't commented on Krul because he wouldn't have seen much of him, with him been out on loan when he came.