Would I have a chance in hell of getting tickets?

olliemort

Im thinking about going to the home game against Chelsea.Do you reckon I would have a chance of getting tickets?Im thinking about booking the flights now but I would be gutted if I didnt get tickets!What would be the best way to go about geting tickets besides the rip off agents!They probably wont have any on general sale would they?

Go on sale tomorrow for members and 21st April for general public should there be any left (good chance but, maybe only single seats).

I am a bit gutted as it is our last home game of the season and I am going to be on holiday in Tenerife.  (Got me weeks wrong when I booked it up).

Another thing to look out for is that it is likely to be an important match in terms of the destination of the Premier League title (assuming Chelsea keep up the pressure on Man Utd) so Sky are very likely to want to show the game live meaning that the match could swap to the Sunday or be an early kick off on the Saturday.

Get a £30 membership.

Do the fre stadium tour while you're here for the match.

The membership scheme could be a good thing to get as I can only see it getting harder to get hold of tickets next season.

Get a £30 membership.

Do the fre stadium tour while you're here for the match.

The membership scheme could be a good thing to get as I can only see it getting harder to get hold of tickets next season.

I got on to them during the season about getting the membership but they never posted out the application form which they said they would,cheers lads.Done the stadium tour already this season,was good

Go on sale tomorrow for members and 21st April for general public should there be any left (good chance but, maybe only single seats).

I am a bit gutted as it is our last home game of the season and I am going to be on holiday in Tenerife.  (Got me weeks wrong when I booked it up).

Another thing to look out for is that it is likely to be an important match in terms of the destination of the Premier League title (assuming Chelsea keep up the pressure on Man Utd) so Sky are very likely to want to show the game live meaning that the match could swap to the Sunday or be an early kick off on the Saturday.

Ya true...might ring up actually pay for my membership over the phone so I would have better chance of getting tickets

Ya true...might ring up actually pay for my membership over the phone so I would have better chance of getting tickets

How many tickets do you want anyway?

I've never had a spot of bother getting them on general sale, even for big games like Arsenal and Middlesbrough. If you get on the online ticket sales on the day they go on sale, you should be able to get one no bother. :thup:

I've never had a spot of bother getting them on general sale, even for big games like Arsenal and Middlesbrough. If you get on the online ticket sales on the day they go on sale, you should be able to get one no bother. :thup:

Ho, ho ho. Boro?

Ho, ho ho. Boro?

Massive derby.

We are good nowadays though :)

How many tickets do you want anyway?

Just the two at the moment anyway

mmm...thats what I was thinking but I would hate to risk it

???

Don't then. :lol:

Seriously though. If you get on the online ticket sales (do you have an account for that? They're via the official site's ticket section), it's easy as pie if the demand is fairly low. The chances are, that will be the case, because you'd expect most things to be done and dusted by then league-wise. If that is the case, if you get on the site pretty sharphish you'll be able to pick your seat and get a ticket.

I've bought tickets at the box office, on the phone, and online. Online's always been my favoured method. :thup:

???

Don't then. :lol:

Seriously though. If you get on the online ticket sales (do you have an account for that? They're via the official site's ticket section), it's easy as pie if the demand is fairly low. The chances are, that will be the case, because you'd expect most things to be done and dusted by then league-wise. If that is the case, if you get on the site pretty sharphish you'll be able to pick your seat and get a ticket.

I've bought tickets at the box office, on the phone, and online. Online's always been my favoured method. :thup:

Cheers for that mate,ya have bought Shearer testamional tickets online before,try that again. :thup:

Ho, ho ho. Boro?

Massive derby.

Get fucked. What a WUM. :lol:

The sickening thing about this match being moved is that it is our last home game of this season............ 

I was not going to be able to go anyway due to a stupid holiday miscalculation (ticket already taken, sorry!) but, there are loads of people who, for one reason or another, will not be able to make this new date and will be forced to miss out.

Just have to enjoy the S*******d game that little bit more!!