Real Madrid apparently make £100 million bid for Ronaldo

Decky

It's a lot of money, but Utd don't need it.  Ronaldo is the best player on the planet, his performances, goals and assists this season is out of this world.  If they can keep him for another 5+ years, he would provide more to the Man Utd cause then any other player could, so keep him.

If it goes to £150m, then maybe sell.  That would really be crazy.

Guest Stephen927

This isn't like replacing a Roy Keane, or a Jaap Stam. For that £100m they'd be hard pushed to find anybody in the same class bracket as Ronaldo.

It would be pointless to accept the £100m. Man Utd just don't need that money and replacing Ronaldo is pretty much impossible.

Put it this way, he could be a top player for them for the next ten years. A player that could be the difference between winning titles, that is worth a lot more to them than an extra £10m a season in their already swelling coffers.

Sell him and buy Kaka, Ronaldinho and Benzema with the proceeds.

cristiano ronaldo is 10 times the player each one of those is

:lol:

you can laugh all you want 2J...it's my opinion, and his performances this season have proved it.

Benzema is still developing, so I'd leave him out of that bracket. But give me Ronaldo over the other 2 any day of the week. Pisses all over them, and will continue to do so throughout his career.

Kaka only looks good because of the midfield he plays in. I've said this time and time again. Pirlo, Seedorf and Gattusso are the reason Kaka is able to do what he does. Disgustingly overrated player imo.

Ronaldinho's just lost the plot

you can laugh all you want 2J...it's my opinion, and his performances this season have proved it.

Benzema is still developing, so I'd leave him out of that bracket. But give me Ronaldo over the other 2 any day of the week. Pisses all over them, and will continue to do so throughout his career.

Kaka only looks good because of the midfield he plays in. I've said this time and time again. Pirlo, Seedorf and Gattusso are the reason Kaka is able to do what he does. Disgustingly overrated player imo.

I'm more laughing at the 10 times part tbh mate. ;)

I see. Well put it this way....Ronaldo is to Kaka what Ronaldo is to Jimmy Bullard :lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

I see. Well put it this way....Ronaldo is to Kaka what Ronaldo is to Jimmy Bullard :lol:

How many times do we have to tell you; keep taking your tablets! Bloody hell.

fuck off like! what's it to you if I think Jimmy Bullard > Kaka? 

:cheesy:

Guest LucaAltieri

fuck off like! what's it to you if I think Jimmy Bullard > Kaka? 

Whoever came up with "Care in the Community" wants shooting.

Guest BooBoo

Its funny looking at the difference in opinions from a couple of years ago in threads such as this...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=23792.0

Good riddance.  Although, in a sense, I wish they'd keep him, cause he's possibly one of the most over-rated players Man U have had in a while.

A poor mans Kanchelskis.

;D

Hey i stand by that comment.

f*** off like! what's it to you if I think Jimmy Bullard > Kaka? 

Whoever came up with "Care in the Community" wants shooting.

Ok...truth time....

my insurance doesnt cover the pills. and i'm not working street corners to pay for them ever again!!!

Pele would be worth one trillion dollar bill.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5792/200pxthesimpsons5f14sp5.png

We'd better ring the USA and tell them Communism has failed.