Allardyce Will Always Be Remembered For...

Crumpy Gunt

Irks me to no end that we look likely to be Derby's ONLY win this season. f****** disgraceful. Still, what's done is done, and at least we got a few decent players to remember Big Sam's time here by...

but in years to come that will be the final question on who wants to be a billionaire (years to come...inflation and all that) and i'll smile slyly at the camera, a knowing wink to all NUFC fans and say "listen chris, don't even read me my options, i'm well aware of the answer and it was all down to that cunt allardyce. the answer is newcastle united and for your information they should have won at SJP aswell"

Well, it's nice to know it'll all come to some good, then.  O0

Being Shepherd's final mistake.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

^ These are winks. I am taking the piss. I do not want to start another argument about the board. If anyone starts an argument about a board because of this post they agree they are a mackem twat who knows nothing about NUFC, lives abroad, never goes to games, is a Keegan bandwagon jumper, and rates Luque and Souness. Thanks.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

^ These are winks. I am taking the piss. I do not want to start another argument about the board. If anyone starts an argument about a board because of this post they agree they are a mackem twat who knows nothing about NUFC, lives abroad, never goes to games, is a Keegan bandwagon jumper, and rates Luque and Souness. Thanks.

:lol:

I remember after the first Derby game he said a draw was a good result and I blew a gasket at thaqt approach in one of the threads here. I used to respect him, now I can't stand sight of the cunt.

I remember after the first Derby game he said a draw was a good result and I blew a gasket at thaqt approach in one of the threads here. I used to respect him, now I can't stand sight of the cunt.

We lost the first Derby game. ;)

No wonder I blew a gasket then!

I remember after the first Derby game he said a draw was a good result and I blew a gasket at thaqt approach in one of the threads here. I used to respect him, now I can't stand sight of the c***.

think he means allardyce said a draw would be a good result which he did. i thought he was just saying it to stop everyone getting over confident.....after 15mins i realised that is what he set the team out to do.

I remember after the first Derby game he said a draw was a good result and I blew a gasket at thaqt approach in one of the threads here. I used to respect him, now I can't stand sight of the c***.

think he means allardyce said a draw would be a good result which he did. i thought he was just saying it to stop everyone getting over confident.....after 15mins i realised that is what he set the team out to do.

That's right. I distinctly remembered Allardyce saying a draw was a good result and that approach infuriated me at the time, and a few others I suspect.

This is what I wrote some time back and got slated for it by some at the time:

Derby was 3 points dropped no matter which way you look at it. The football today was much better but I hope to god we don't give such shite teams so much respect from now on. Big Sam's claim that a point would have been a good result still rankles, and I think he knows he shouldn't have said it. Teams like Derby should be steamrollered at home and beaten away. A point would be disappointing, an unlucky defeat annoying but accepted through gritted teeth. But to lose and look crap is not good enough. Those points will be hard to make up.

Still no point in looking back, let's hope we learned and move on.

I said it then I still say it now. Derby should have been steamrollered. Steam-fucking-rollered.

:lol:

When the new board have ..........................................

Nice to see you are......................................

Its not rocket science.

;)