What time do the pubs open on Sunday?

Chris_R

Thought about putting this in the non-football section, but it's in relation to getting a pint in before the game against the unwashed so I've put it here.

So, anyone know? Normal pub opening time is 11, but on a Sunday it's normally 12 iirc. So what's the crack on Sunday, anybody know of anywhere in Newcastle that's definitely open (And serving!) earlier than 12?

I don't think anywhere does. I think that may be the reason why it's at that time on a Sunday too, to stop everyone getting pissed for the match, I'm not 100% on that though.

I don't think anywhere does. I think that may be the reason why it's at that time on a Sunday too, to stop everyone getting pissed for the match, I'm not 100% on that though.

Oh, I appreciate that. Doesn't stop me trying to find somewhere though. I mean we're in the age of 24 hour licensing now so there must be somewhere!

Guest guinness_fiend

If you are sitting in the pub drinking at 8am then you have problems tbh

Yep, what are you going to do from 7am?!

Not if you hadn't actually gone home from the night before. (Done that a few times too, quite strange watching the sun come up with a drink in your hand.)

Not if you hadn't actually gone home from the night before. (Done that a few times too, quite strange watching the sun come up with a drink in your hand.)

not strange at all,lovely in the summer.