Newcastle United 2 - 0 Mackems - 20/04/08 - Post match reaction from page 13

James

Our possession this second half must be below 25%.. Shocking, we´re making Sunlun look like Arsenal..

Were not doing much but tbf they are playing really well in terms of closing down and stifling the game.

been their best 20 min spell and they've still made nowt.

Aye, and any minute the game is going to stretch and we've got the firepower

Our possession this second half must be below 25%.. Shocking, we´re making Sunlun look like Arsenal..

They're 2-0 down in a huge game on the back of an awful 1st half performance, what were you expecting? It's just a spell we need to see through and we're doing so pretty comfortably at the moment.

What? This is Newcastle Sunderland ffs. I´m expecting us to display our superiority, not sit back and soak up pressure. This second half reminds me of Allardyce, or am I not allowed to criticise the team now King Kev´s in charge?

They're 2-0 down in a huge game on the back of an awful 1st half performance, what were you expecting? It's just a spell we need to see through and we're doing so pretty comfortably at the moment.

What? This is Newcastle Sunderland ffs. I´m expecting us to display our superiority, not sit back and soak up pressure. This second half reminds me of Allardyce, or am I not allowed to criticise the team now King Kev´s in charge?

Didn't you get the memo?

martins off,duff on.

What a shit decision.

I don't know. In some respects I can understand it.

Firstly he gives a bit more cover for Enrique and secondly the only real alternative was Carroll for Viduka.

It's too big a game to give Carroll 20 odd minutes imo.

Didn't you get the memo?

Care to PM it to me?