Newcastle United 2 - 0 Mackems - 20/04/08 - Post match reaction from page 13

James

I wonder who came up with the idea for the opera singer to sing 'The Blaydon Races'? It was very well received.

Opera singer!?!? My arse. He was just some piss head who won the Karoke competition at the Blackett Arm. He did get it pumped like & the black white cards were a good idea as well, it looked awesome.

Dean Whitehead was playing volleyball in the first half. Have you seen the shit he spouted in the press ""If we had got a goal 10 or 15 minutes into the second half, they might have wobbled because they weren’t looking too clever at 2-0, let alone if they had been just one goal up.

The Mackems will probably have an opera singer singing 'f*** the Mags' for the next derby at the Stadium of s****.

More like the winner of Saturday night's karaoke competition in Pennywell Club singing that old favourite an N and an E and a WC.

I wonder who came up with the idea for the opera singer to sing 'The Blaydon Races'? It was very well received.

Opera singer!?!? My arse. He was just some piss head who won the Karoke competition at the Blackett Arm. He did get it pumped like & the black white cards were a good idea as well, it looked awesome.

According to NUFC.co.uk

Graeme Danby, senior principal with the English National Opera and Professor of Music at the University of Northumbria.

According to NUFC.co.uk

Graeme Danby, senior principal with the English National Opera and Professor of Music at the University of Northumbria.

I know I read it in the Chron at dinner time today O0

Great piece from the Chronicle.

Meanwhile Sunderland’s efforts to make themselves feel at home at St James’s back-fired on them yesterday.

When officials opened up on Sunday morning and went into the visiting dressing room, they found that all the United plaques had been covered by the red-and-white of Sunderland.

And a United insider told me: “Perhaps Sunderland wanted to feel at home, but I don’t know why. They have not beaten us down at their place since 1980.”

Meanwhile Sunderland’s efforts to make themselves feel at home at St James’s back-fired on them yesterday.

When officials opened up on Sunday morning and went into the visiting dressing room, they found that all the United plaques had been covered by the red-and-white of Sunderland.

And a United insider told me: “Perhaps Sunderland wanted to feel at home, but I don’t know why. They have not beaten us down at their place since 1980.”

haha

Just been reading through their forum just now and its incredible the amount of bitterness, jealousy and pure hatred they have about us. Whats funny is that theres about 7 McShane threads on every page of their forum  :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/forumdisplay.php?f=86

haha

Just been reading through their forum just now and its incredible the amount of bitterness, jealousy and pure hatred they have about us. Whats funny is that theres about 7 McShane threads on every page of their forum  :lol: :lol: :lol:

aye. they don't get irony. they had a large thread on there about (and they have a point) mong NUFC fans waiting behind to goad them on their buses instead of going straight for a pint to celebrate without realising the delicious irony that the last time they won at home against us you had to hang around even to get a pint due to the licensing laws in 1980.

haha

aye. they don't get irony. they had a large thread on there about (and they have a point) mong NUFC fans waiting behind to goad them on their buses instead of going straight for a pint to celebrate without realising the delicious irony that the last time they won at home against us you had to hang around even to get a pint due to the licensing laws in 1980.

And theres more......

I'm still sniggering at KK and predominatly the mags actually. Why? Because the delusional b'stds are an established prem team and could only beat us 2-0 with a weak team playing for us! They where poor as piss in the 2nd half and tactically very weak! A lucky 2 goals in the first does not make a good team , get a grip they are poor and in 2 years time will be doing a Derby County!!   mackems.gif mackems.gif

Was it really 1980 - jeez I was still a daft young lad then !

Instead of blaming everything on McShane they'd be better off having a look at the guy who bought him and the rest of the championship standard squad for ridiculously inflated prices.

Keano theres only one Keano, Keano.............................................

My Dad's mate got a ticket at Sid James for the executive boxes. He went up and asked Ashley for a photo thinking Ashley was from up here. He said no bother mate in a thick cockney accent. When my Dad's mate told someone in the same executive box he said "Of course he's not from up here. Doesnt support Newcastle either. Only reason he bought the club is cause his mate [possibly Daniel Levy] owns Spurs and he wants to compete. His only ambition is to finish above Spurs".

On another anyone hear Keegan after the game? "Hey that atmosphere out there....you just can't buy that......well Mike Ashley has but....." The interviewer just laughed at him. Idiot.

:lol:

haha

And theres more......

I'm still sniggering at KK and predominatly the mags actually. Why? Because the delusional b'stds are an established prem team and could only beat us 2-0 with a weak team playing for us! They where poor as piss in the 2nd half and tactically very weak! A lucky 2 goals in the first does not make a good team , get a grip they are poor and in 2 years time will be doing a Derby County!!  mackems.gif mackems.gif

Instead of blaming everything on McShane they'd be better off having a look at the guy who bought him and the rest of the championship standard squad for ridiculously inflated prices.

been thinking for a while keano might have got away with a bit because of who he is and he does give good interview (and he did well getting them up) but there play and his transfer record make you think next season will be make or break for him.

and possibly the best of all.....

"The way I see it they are building foundations on quicksand - Owen has turned their season around almost single - handedly, so desperate is he to land a new contract....somewhere else

We might still finish above them"

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Meanwhile Sunderlands efforts to make themselves feel at home at St Jamess back-fired on them yesterday.

And a United insider told me: Perhaps Sunderland wanted to feel at home, but I dont know why. They have not beaten us down at their place since 1980.

haha

And theres more......

I'm still sniggering at KK and predominatly the mags actually. Why? Because the delusional b'stds are an established prem team and could only beat us 2-0 with a weak team playing for us! They where poor as piss in the 2nd half and tactically very weak! A lucky 2 goals in the first does not make a good team , get a grip they are poor and in 2 years time will be doing a Derby County!!   mackems.gif mackems.gif

been thinking for a while keano might have got away with a bit because of who he is and he does give good interview (and he did well getting them up) but there play and his transfer record make you think next season will be make or break for him.

I hope they give him a ten year contract and a huge transfer and salary budget.

So does every Manu failure and "has been" I would imagine.

Four players in Garth Crook's Team of the Week squad, with Owen and Beye starting. :frantic:

Wey don't leave me in suspense, who are the other two?

Let me have a guess..... Nicky Butt anddddddddd, i want to say Enrique but because Garths thick as fuck he will have gone for Faye.

I think someone has poisoned the waters of the wear, these people are truely fucking stupid

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=323323

It makes laugh. They couldn't even mention the match they were that atrocious.

I may have been wooshed but someone was on there asking who'd snuck a Sunderland Message Board banner saying "SMB" into the Leazes.