Team of the season

Taylor Swift

Team of the Season outside the top four, anyone?

Green

Beye      Distin      Lescott    Bouma

Barry

Krancjar

Young                                  Downing

Owen

Defoe

This is also discluding the players i picked in my team above.

Team of the Season outside the top four, anyone?

James

Johnson    Campbell    Laursen    Lescott

Young    Elano    Bentley    Petrov

Yakubu    Santa Cruz

Could move onto a team outside the top-10 with that selection, though...

James

Sagna  Vidic  Ferdinand    Evra

Ronaldo  Essien  Fabregas  Young

Adebayor  Torres

Subs: Friedel, Carvalho, Hleb, Rooney, Anderson, Santa Cruz and Barry

That's mine after 5 minutes thinking about it so it's subject to change. What's yours?

PS. I was tempted to put Beye in but Sagna's just been better throughout the season imo.

Almost spot on, but there is absolutely no way you can have Essien over Gerrard.

James

Sagna   Vidic   Ferdinand    Evra

Ronaldo   Essien   Fabregas  Young

Adebayor   Torres

That's mine after 5 minutes thinking about it so it's subject to change. What's yours?

PS. I was tempted to put Beye in but Sagna's just been better throughout the season imo.

Almost spot on, but there is absolutely no way you can have Essien over Gerrard.

Why?

James

Sagna  Vidic  Ferdinand    Evra

Ronaldo  Essien  Fabregas  Young

Adebayor  Torres

Why?

It's clear to most people that Gerrard and Torres has been the most formidable partnership in the Premiership this season, think about it, which two players have had a better link-up this season? Gerrard has scored 11 goals in the league this season and has directly created another 11 goals, aside from being instrumental in pretty much everything Liverpool do. He is the backbone of the whole club, and in my opinion has proved himself to be the best centre midfielder in the world this season.

Essien on the other hand has scored 3 goals, and has 6 assists. He hasn't even been a first team player for a lot of the season and missed 5 games whilst he was in Africa alone. Essien does not do for Chelsea what Gerrard does for Liverpool and has certainly not been better than him this season.

James

Sagna   Vidic   Ferdinand    Evra

Ronaldo   Essien   Fabregas  Young

Adebayor   Torres

Why?

It's clear to most people that Gerrard and Torres has been the most formidable partnership in the Premiership this season, think about it, which two players have had a better link-up this season? Gerrard has scored 11 goals in the league this season and has directly created another 11 goals, aside from being instrumental in pretty much everything Liverpool do. He is the backbone of the whole club, and in my opinion has proved himself to be the best centre midfielder in the world this season.

Essien on the other hand has scored 3 goals, and has 6 assists. He hasn't even been a first team player for a lot of the season and missed 5 games whilst he was in Africa alone. Essien does not do for Chelsea what Gerrard does for Liverpool and has certainly not been better than him this season.

I think Essien is a big part of the reason why Chelsea are only 3 points away from one of the best footballing teams in Europe.

The statistics speak for themselves.

You simply cannot use statistics to judge how well a player is playing. Essien does not play behind the striker, Gerrard does.

Of course you can. Goals are what win games and Essien simply does not contribute as much as Gerrard does to win games. Gerrard is Liverpool, he is more important than Torres. The same cannot be said for Essien. Essien does not have a vital role in the team, he isn't outstanding almost every week.

Gerrard is.

The statistics speak for themselves.

You simply cannot use statistics to judge how well a player is playing. Essien does not play behind the striker, Gerrard does.

Of course you can. Goals are what win games and Essien simply does not contribute as much as Gerrard does to win games. Gerrard is Liverpool, he is more important than Torres. The same cannot be said for Essien. Essien does not have a vital role in the team, he isn't outstanding almost every week.

Gerrard is.

Ergo Gerrard > Ferdinand.

Nice one.

By the way, Gerrard has been dogshit for half of the season. Outstanding almost every week? Utter shit.

James

Beye    Ferdinand  Lescott  Clichy

Mascherano

Ronaldo                            Petrov

Elano

Santa Cruz    Torres

Guest kingdawson

James

Sanga-Ferdinand-Vidic-Clichy

Ronaldo-Gerrard-Fabregas-Hleb

- Adebayor - Torrres -

Hasnt flamini been better than Fabregas, overall this season?

My team:

------------------------------James-----------------------------

sagna-------------ferdinand-------lescott-----------evra

ronaldo-----------Essien----------Gerrard---------Young

----------------------Adebayor-----Torres-----------------

James

Sagna        Ferdinand      Lescott        Evra

Ronaldo        Lampard Carrick      Fabregas    A.Young

Torres          Santa Cruz

James

Sagna         Ferdinand       Lescott        Evra

Ronaldo        Lampard Carrick       Fabregas    A.Young