Travel from Hull to Newcastle - Check OP

Ash

Quick update...

I should be sorting a potential route out on Sunday with the driver.

For those in the Leeds area, can you put forward any suggestions of a pick up point so we can try and implement this into the route?

Dave's house

Without coming into central Leeds it could be a bit of an arse working out where else to pick up from. I live centrally personally and this would be easiest for those who live in the suburbs (Headingley, Chapel A etc.) to get to but it would be fairly out of your way to come into central Leeds.

Kudos for setting this up by the way!

Without coming into central Leeds it could be a bit of an arse working out where else to pick up from. I live centrally personally and this would be easiest for those who live in the suburbs (Headingley, Chapel A etc.) to get to but it would be fairly out of your way to come into central Leeds.

I personally don't mind wherever we pick up (within reason of course), just need to sort it with the driver.

I'll mention central Leeds and will see what he suggests.

I personally don't mind wherever we pick up (within reason of course), just need to sort it with the driver.

I'll mention central Leeds and will see what he suggests.

Cool. I'm in hyde park so middle Leeds is good for me.

Guest Nufc4Life

Is the Ferrybridge pick up still on as well?

I only live less than an hour from there so it'd save a bit of driving etc to leave the car there like!

Is the Ferrybridge pick up still on as well?

I only live less than an hour from there so it'd save a bit of driving etc to leave the car there like!

Ferrybridge is still very much on the agenda. As you've pretty much said, it's an ideal place to pick up.

Once the draft route is planned, I'll upload it onto here and we can alter it accordingly to suit as many people as possible.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Stuff all these fans from Lincoln and Leeds, i'll want to be back in time for the X Factor! HULL TO NEWCASTLE

I'll be going to Hull uni this year so I'd be interested on going up on the coach for a couple of games.

What you studying mate?

British Politics and Legislative Studies.

I'll be going to Hull uni this year so I'd be interested on going up on the coach for a couple of games.

What you studying mate?

British Politics and Legislative Studies.

Nice! Hope it goes well. Might see you about.

Same here hopefully, doing human geography, will be keeping my season ticket and getting the coach up for home games.

At Headingley tonight for the rugby so we'll be on the lookout for potential pick up points.

Any suggestions?

Like I've said for those in & around Leeds, a city centre pick up would probably be best. Spots I can think of off the top of my head would be the bus station although might not be allowed, Sovereign St where the busses to Leeds Fest pick up/drop off or outside the Hilton/near the station as i used to see buses/coaches there picking people up for work when i was round there.

At Headingley tonight for the rugby so we'll be on the lookout for potential pick up points.

Any suggestions?

Like I've said for those in & around Leeds, a city centre pick up would probably be best. Spots I can think of off the top of my head would be the bus station although might not be allowed, Sovereign St where the busses to Leeds Fest pick up/drop off or outside the Hilton/near the station as i used to see buses/coaches there picking people up for work when i was round there.

Pretty sure we go past there, will mention it to the driver and see what he thinks, along with the other suggestions.

Cheers mate.

Any suggestions?

Pretty sure we go past there, will mention it to the driver and see what he thinks, along with the other suggestions.

Cheers mate.

No probs, Sovereign St. (probably the best pick up point as it is a quiet road) is just off that road next to the Hilton n all. If you're driving up past the station is right hand side just before you go under the arches next to the wasteland carpark thing.