New Kits Season 08-09

Syrette

Guest Flair

Think the villa home kit  is the best looking, of the new prem ones.

I cant believe liverpool are going for a grey away shirt.  Cant they rember manu and their infamous grey shirt incident.

I love their away aswell.

Blackburn away one is class. Bit like Chelseas old away one.

Boro's away one would be very nice if it wasnt for the tacky look. It looks like one of those kits you buy in a Spanish market in Majorca or something! :laugh:

On another note, does anyone have any 'leaked' pics of our 3rd one coming out in August?

On another note, does anyone have any 'leaked' pics of our 3rd one coming out in August?

You would have seen them by now if they existed.

True.

I'll be on the lookout though.  :aww:

Love the inter/toon mockup, that would be incredible - a shirt that actually looks decent to wear. And the little sponsor is really classy as well, and might actually be better as it will show up in the head and shoulders shots on TV.

Listen up Mike, ditch Adidas and get this made!

Love the inter/toon mockup, that would be incredible - a shirt that actually looks decent to wear. And the little sponsor is really classy as well, and might actually be better as it will show up in the head and shoulders shots on TV.

Listen up Mike, ditch Adidas and get this made!

I'd be amazed if any primary sponsor actually ever agreed to a shirt like that being produced, due to the size of the logo.

I hate it when clubs steal the kit designs of more illustrious teams.

Wearing some 2nd rate Inter Milan knock off will not suddenly make people think Boro are class. It just doesn't work like that.

I agree, bloody Juventus started this whole thing off, Notts County should reclaim their kit.

Our new away kits out - and I think it's the best we've had in years

http://www.mfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/6d/b5/0,,1~3716461,00.jpg

I hate it when clubs steal the kit designs of more illustrious teams.

Wearing some 2nd rate Inter Milan knock off will not suddenly make people think Boro are class. It just doesn't work like that.

Agree... however, just to be a pedantic fecker, it's actually a traditional Boro away kit to have blue and black stripes.