Probably the funniest thing i've ever seen at a match

Jamie

The ones who complain about racism are the most racist ones of all I always find. By picking up on every f****** thing that anyone says and turning it to 'you're being racist' you must be of the thinking that they are different but we shouldn't say it 'out loud'. This in itself is an example of treating them differently...

It's hard to explain.....

Or perhaps it's just bollocks?

Perhaps you touch yourself at night.

Guest Sam

The ones who complain about racism are the most racist ones of all I always find. By picking up on every f****** thing that anyone says and turning it to 'you're being racist' you must be of the thinking that they are different but we shouldn't say it 'out loud'. This in itself is an example of treating them differently...

I'll get you a photo if you like :smug:

back in the 60's NUFC free kick just outside the box at the Gallowgate end, wall formed, long discussion (I have a feeling B Arentoft was involved) between 4 forwards (those were the days eh?)

All back away in different directions, whistle blows, #1 runs in and jumps over the ball , # 2 runs in and so does #3 - who misses his kick but connects with #2 who is kicked straight up in the air and lands in serious pain as does the kicker who mis connected.

Defensive wall collapses to the floor in hysterics, ref is seen wiping his eyes, trainer on - crowd enraptured

As the ball hadn't moved the whole thing had to be retaken and was blazed over the bar into Felling

Keep your camera for the playground mate.

Guest Sam

That wasn't as good as the first comeback.

You aren't as good as the first comeback.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

mackems.gif Can I just say that this is easily the funniest thread I have ever read in my life. mackems.gif

You aren't as good as the first comeback

TaylorJ :lol:

Guest Sam

Ya mam!

Can we just stop now?

This is from the Blackburn game in 2004-5 season, think it was Boxing Day. On the coach down, the usual 14-15 year olds with their Coke bottles half-filled with vodka. Two of the lads were sound, one seemed a bit of a tit, shouting to everyone on the coach how he'd just done his lass up the a*se on Christmas Eve. Halfway down to Blackburn, his phone goes and it's his girlfriend....cue the whole coach starting a chant of "Up the a*se, up the a*se, up the a*se". :lol: Lad goes bright red and hangs up. Later on was sick all over his mate sitting next to him as well.

Just as we were leaving Blackburn on the way back, coach driver asks if anyone's missing. Three empty seats where they were sitting all empty...everyone said aye that's everyone, and left Blackburn without them. :lol:

Ya mam!

Can we just stop now?

Ach I suppose...

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom....

Ya mam!

Can we just stop now?

Ach I suppose...

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom....

a snaaaaaake a snaaaake