Probably the funniest thing i've ever seen at a match

Jamie

Well it wasn't at the match, but after the game yesterday when the police took the buses through an estate of terraced houses.

This little kid, probably about 6 or 7 ( not of an english orogin ) was on his bike with his mam and a few of his brothers/mates whatver.

When our bus was going past him, he decided to look at our bus, taking his eyes off where he was going, and rode straight into a lampost and went over his handlebars.

I know it's probably not funny to laugh, but everyone on our bus was howling. I still couldn't stop laughing about 5 minutes later.

Sorry for the thread-starter, but i had to let it out  :lol:

Anyone else seen or done anything daft while at a game ?

How did you know he was "not of English origin?"

It's not hard to tell with everyone that lives around there, and the fact that his mother was wearing robes and the whole 9 yards

I dont understand, the post and the thread title do not match AT ALL. How can you start a thread called the funniest thing ive seen at a match and then open the thread with "Well it wasn't at the match"? :lol:

I dont understand, the post and the thread title do not match AT ALL. How can you start a thread called the funniest thing ive seen at a match and then open the thread with "Well it wasn't at the match"? :lol:

And then 'I know its probably not funny to laugh' :lol:

And then 'I know its probably not funny to laugh' :lol:

Just before i get the, " ah, he only a little kid man "

Funniest thing i seen at a match was when i farted and the lads behind me reacted to it, they just started screaming and roaring, was completely OTT but i was fucking dying with laughter at it, being my own brew an all.

Why was everyone on the bus laughing?

Were they all looking at a 6 year old riding his bike or did some just join in so they didn't feel left out?

How did the people sat on the opposite side of the bus see what happened?

what has his orgins got to do with the story, and what a wank story aswell. you musn't get out much like. way to not seem really racist too.

I can't say why, due to too many people on here being of the same race etc, you know, i just found it funnier because of that reason, you had to be there to find it funny