Richard Dunne staying at Citeh

jimmymag

Let's get this bloke signed and sealed while Man City are wobbling all over the shop, man.

Probably the most ideal centre half we could realistically sign out of the entire Premiership.

Guest Guinness

Let's get this bloke signed and sealed while Man City are wobbling all over the shop, man.

Probably the most ideal centre half we could realistically sign out of the entire Premiership.

Agreed, if the players are as outraged by Sven's departure as the media are making out then now is the ideal time to make a move for him. He's a known admirer of Keegan so that should count in our favour too. We could have problems though if City place a block on transfers until a new manager is appointed.

Guest sicko2ndbest

if we give Dunne the 1.5mil it is going to cost to buy out his contract surely that will show him how much we want him

Not many forwards would like to play against Dunne and Faye

if we give Dunne the 1.5mil it is going to cost to buy out his contract surely that will show him how much we want him

A player can only sign for a team in a different country if they buy out their contract.

A player can only sign for a team in a different country if they buy out their contract.

Where did you get this from?

If the whole buying out your contract rule is from restriction of trade laws, I don't see how they could limit it like that. I'm sure last year there was a load of talk about Heinze buying out his contract to move to Liverpool.

Where did you get this from?

If the whole buying out your contract rule is from restriction of trade laws, I don't see how they could limit it like that. I'm sure last year there was a load of talk about Heinze buying out his contract to move to Liverpool.

Because the ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in the Andy Webster case specifically stated he was free to sign for another club in different national league.

Do we realistically think that Keegan is going to start Faye and Dunne?

Personally if we sign Dunne I belive it will be Taylor and Dunne as our central defensive partnership, with Faye as back-up.

Be a cracking signing but.

Personally if we sign Dunne I belive it will be Taylor and Dunne as our central defensive partnership, with Faye as back-up.

Do you believe that Taylor is a better defender than Faye?

Dunne and Faye for me. Taylor on the bench...

Dunne and Faye for me. Taylor on the bench...

Yeah.

i am surprised by the amount of attention this thread is getting,, Is richard dunne doing something i cant see.

i think he is a reasonably decent prem league player,, but expect,, in fact am certain, we will see a higher calibre player come in the summer,,

i know someone, will challenge me for a name, but as with Keegan last time,, out of the blue will come some top class player,, sneaking in behind a smokescreen of speculation

i am surprised by the amount of attention this thread is getting,, Is richard dunne doing something i cant see.

i think he is a reasonably decent prem league player,, but expect,, in fact am certain, we will see a higher calibre player come in the summer,,

i know someone, will challenge me for a name, but as with Keegan last time,, out of the blue will come some top class player,, sneaking in behind a smokescreen of speculation

Sounds more like an episode of Stars In Your Eyes.

:clap:  :iamatwat:

:clap:   :iamatwat:

Freddy Shepherd Thought he was host of Stars in Your Eyes, during his reign at the Toon

Guest icemanblue

Why all the commas?!?!?!?!

cos they look better in pairs,,

If it bothers you, or you got nowt better do do,,,,,,,,

you need to ,,,,,,,,,

comma down,,,,,,,

Alright. You'll still look stupid though.