NUFC songs you hate / hated

Liam Liam Liam O

Thank you Mr. Paddock, I've now got that song in my head.  :angry:

ive had it all day , havent  had chance to post it,

Now its done, this demon is exorcised, its gonna haunt you now >:D

Tho, now youve mentioned the video, I cant get rid of images of little scoreboard-space invader type characters dancing.....arrrhhhh

Always wondered that aswell. Thought it started at Man United away last season just after he was signed by the mackems.

Thank you Mr. Paddock, I've now got that song in my head.  :angry:

ive had it all day , havent  had chance to post it,

Now its done, this demon is exorcised, its gonna haunt you now >:D

Tho, now youve mentioned the video, I cant get rid of images of little scoreboard-space invader type characters dancing.....arrrhhhh

Got my revenge though. ;)

Help me out here.....how did the Keane/Dog thing start?  I know when he joined SUnderland there was a picture of him and his black lab, but how do you go from being a dog owner to a dog w**nker?

I believe Man Utd fans used to sing "he walks his dog".

Help me out here.....how did the Keane/Dog thing start?  I know when he joined SUnderland there was a picture of him and his black lab, but how do you go from being a dog owner to a dog w**nker?

I believe Man Utd fans used to sing "he walks his dog".

The story I heard was that two Mags caught him in Saltwell Park "doing a Keith Lard".

Pretty much anything those twats come up with actually.

Maybe next time a player makes his debut we should just boo. Then sit back down in our seats and eat our prawn sarnies.

Maybe next time a player makes his debut we should just boo. Then sit back down in our seats and eat our prawn sarnies.

Can't really see much wrong with that, tbh.

I was more refferring to the kids that tag along with yous for the cup and friendlies, but god, some of the songs your group come up with are awful.

Can't really see much wrong with that, tbh.

Dunnah like, not too keen on prawn sarnies.  Change it to ploughmans and we could be in business.

Oops. Quoted the wrong post. You know what I meant, man.

I don't like the standard "you're support is ****ing ****" etc either - a bit embarrassing as well.

Not really our fans, but I hate "You've never won fuck all"

If we could make a chant pointing out the use of a double negative in their chant, indicating that "never winning fuck all" means we've won something, I'd be forever grateful and would sing it 'til my lungs hurt.

"That's a fucking doub-le negative" to the tune of "You're so shit it's unbelievable"

I don't like the standard "you're support is ****ing ****" etc either - a bit embarrassing as well.

If we could make a chant pointing out the use of a double negative in their chant, indicating that "never winning fuck all" means we've won something, I'd be forever grateful and would sing it 'til my lungs hurt.

"That's a fucking doub-le negative" to the tune of "You're so shit it's unbelievable"

:lol:

:laugh:

Not really our fans, but I hate "You've never won f*** all"

If we could make a chant pointing out the use of a double negative in their chant, indicating that "never winning f*** all" means we've won something, I'd be forever grateful and would sing it 'til my lungs hurt.

"That's a f****** doub-le negative" to the tune of "You're so s*** it's unbelievable"

:lol: I'll sing that like!

Guest Geordiecunny

Im really glad we dont have version of:

and it's *insert football team here*, *insert football team here* fc. We're by far the most unoriginal team the world has ever seen.

Pig piss and everyone seems to sing that theyre the best team evvvvaaaah, wigan and reading definitely sing it!

My favourite was the now redundant "tell all the boys you know"....Classic song.

Not really our fans, but I hate "You've never won f*** all"

If we could make a chant pointing out the use of a double negative in their chant, indicating that "never winning f*** all" means we've won something, I'd be forever grateful and would sing it 'til my lungs hurt.

"That's a f****** doub-le negative" to the tune of "You're so s*** it's unbelievable"

Brilliant. :lol:

Guest toonlass

Has to be done!