Season Ticket Renewal.

Crumpy Gunt

I am convinced that Crumpy Gunt is a Londonder being forced to support Newcastle by a gun-wielding psycopath, as he seems to enjoy no part of the matchday experience or generally being a fan of the club.

In other news, people cheer the team onto the pitch.

I am convinced that Crumpy Gunt is a Londonder being forced to support Newcastle by a gun-wielding psycopath, as he seems to enjoy no part of the matchday experience or generally being a fan of the club.

He is a cynical bastard there is no denying that but he puts buses on for away games, sorts away tickets out & sometimes sorts hotels out as well.

be a new one, this one is clearly states it's for this season

What do you do if you've went for the "renew early and get into home cup ties free" offer?

Pretty sure the club said to do nowt and use the same ticket next season, but i best give them a ring to check.

I wil renew and I'm happy to stick with my current and seat.

Only problem i have is the nob who sits to my left,  from generally being abusive abhout his own team, he has now deiced to virtually sit in my seat and occupy the space where i sit.

In other news, people cheer the team onto the pitch.

Travel agent more like ;)

I'm sick of my seat in the East Stand like, tried to move at the beginning of last season but most options were removed because of loads of ST sales on the back of the Allardyce/Ashley news.

I'm still not in as bad a situation as my old man though - moved by the club from an amazing seat in the middle of the Milburn when they were extending and put somewhere shite in the East Stand instead. Bugger had even forked out for a bond, as well.

Guest aoliversaknob

I will also renew and I am also happy to stick with my current and seat .

Only problem i have is the knob who sits two to my left,  he is constantly abusive about his own team complains like f**k when we aint going to well, and then sits there mute when thinks are gan well.  :angry:

Tell you summat else as well. This fellow who sits to two seats to my left is most definately a knob, but he is nothing when compared to the gadgee who sits one to my left. He is a twelve foot high lazard man who keeps gan on about puppets all fu**ing game long!  Weird :yikes:

Guest aoliversaknob

As for the guy who sits the row behind me two seats to my right well.................. you think the lizard man is weird?

I will also renew and I am also happy to stick with my current and seat .

Only problem i have is the knob who sits two to my left,  he is constantly abusive about his own team complains like f**k when we aint going to well, and then sits there mute when thinks are gan well.  :angry:

Tell you summat else as well. This fellow who sits to two seats to my left is most definately a knob, but he is nothing when compared to the gadgee who sits one to my left. He is a twelve foot high lazard man who keeps gan on about puppets all fu**ing game long!  Weird :yikes:

Something tells me you're not entirely happy in that area?

I'm sick of my seat in the East Stand like, tried to move at the beginning of last season but most options were removed because of loads of ST sales on the back of the Allardyce/Ashley news.

I'm still not in as bad a situation as my old man though - moved by the club from an amazing seat in the middle of the Milburn when they were extending and put somewhere s**** in the East Stand instead. Bugger had even forked out for a bond, as well.

we used to sit in the milburn level 7 and hated it, we asked to move and they said we couldnt so we wrote back saying we didnt want to renew anymore. They quickly changed their minds and let us pick where we wanted to sit. Not sure if it would work now since were playing well like