Uefa Cup Semis

colinmk

Fair play to them. The Greece of the UEFA Cup.

There was plenty of candidates for that this year like. Sickening!

Can't wait for Keegan to get us back into this competition. Oddly, i think i want us to win this more than any other tournament. ???

Can hardly say undeserved. Worked tirelessly as an organised team.

Alright, maybe that was a little harsh, but they're still jammy in the extreme and its extremely harsh on Fiorentina who were by far the better team without scoring any goals.

Anyway, like I was saying. That bird in the BT ads: MILFtastic.

Kris Marshall, her husband on those TV ads, who suffered those head injuries in that car accident this week, is a big, big Villa fan. Spotted at lots of away matches, too.

I always thought he was a cock when he was in that My Family bollocks, then i found out he was a Villan and changed my mind.

There's a thread on one of our forums about his accident, and it turned into people drooling at his MILFy Mrs in the ads within about three posts.

Esther Hall, her name is. She nice.

Alright, maybe that was a little harsh, but they're still jammy in the extreme and its extremely harsh on Fiorentina who were by far the better team without scoring any goals.

Aye, probably. Not sure I could bear to watch the final if Rangers continue to play like that, like.

Of course it was undeserved. How can you be allowed to win a two legged tie when you haven't created a chance over two legs and worse still, have barely even tried to create a chance. I hope Zenith destroy them tbh. It would be a victory for attacking football. Knowing the way European football is at the moment though, Rangers will shut up shop, play for pens and win it.

Guest kingdawson

Fiorentina got man handled by Everton in the previous rounds so cant really feel sorry for them tbh.

Of course it was undeserved. How can you be allowed to win a two legged tie when you haven't created a chance over two legs and worse still, have barely even tried to create a chance. I hope Zenith destroy them tbh. It would be a victory for attacking football. Knowing the way European football is at the moment though, Rangers will shut up shop, play for pens and win it.

Don't think the Rangers fans will be complaining tbh. If your team is not as strong as someone else's then why not play to your strengths?

Not sure what you expect them to do, tbh. We're talking about Rangers, here, not Barcelona. Play to their strengths.

Not sure what you expect them to do, tbh. We're talking about Rangers, here, not Barcelona. Play to their strengths.

They were playing Fiorentina, not Barcelona. At least have a go at home. The away goal rule has to be abolished imo. Just leads to teams bottling it at home and boring, shit games.

Precisely. Ugly football, but effective. And the victory in Sporting was superb.

Plus, i'm glad they've knocked a bunch of Italians out - bit hypocritical to call Rangers' style awful to watch. Italy = mingin fans, mingin football, dirty bastards. Well in, Rangers and Walter.

Precisely. Ugly football, but effective. And the victory in Sporting was superb.

Plus, i'm glad they've knocked a bunch of Italians out - bit hypocritical to call Rangers' style awful to watch. Italy = mingin fans, mingin football, dirty bastards. Well in, Rangers and Walter.

Nice bit of generalising and stereotyping there Yorkie. They have some "mingin" fans (a minority), some of the football is "mingin" (some of it is actually pretty good and either way its still better than what Rangers put on show), and some of them dive a bit (so do players in our league).

Fiorentina played attacking, decent, and where possible, passing football. End of the day I'm a neutral with these sort of ties and in that case I'll usually want the team with the better football to win it.