Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Odonkor is just the German Lennon.

Is that supposed to be a dig at Lennon? Lennon has been looking absolutely awesome the last year and will be a major player at the World Cup. Can't see why anyone would want to be taking shots at one of England's top prospects in a World Cup season.

Here's a prediction.

Brad Friedel will barely feature for us this year, Guzan looks very very good indeed.

Friedel didn't seem as good for you as I was expecting based on his Blackburn days. Is that fair?

btw, I was told a rumour (outside of the interwebs) that Gary Cahill will sign for us when we sell Lescott

And Sky Sports says Ipswich want Tamas Priskin.....your thoughts GG??

:mackems:

If they can match a reasonable price (£2.5M+), I wouldn't be at all upset .

Priskin was fucking dogshit for two years, then had a decent 6 months last season. He has potential, but he's an impetuous ill-disciplined frustrating twat.

City have bid £10m for Fabian Delph according to the Mail. :idiot2:

A League One player.

The AC Milan technique. Buying up players so others can't have them.

Delph might turn out to be shit....but he might be good. If they buy him and he's shit they sell him for buttons, if he's good they've got a good squad player. They've got money to burn so they can't lose.

Guest Heneage

Question is how do you develop him, some players need lots of match time to fully really develop as players, they would need some good feeder clubs.

Here's a prediction.

Brad Friedel will barely feature for us this year, Guzan looks very very good indeed.

Friedel didn't seem as good for you as I was expecting based on his Blackburn days. Is that fair?

btw, I was told a rumour (outside of the interwebs) that Gary Cahill will sign for us when we sell Lescott

I thought Friedel was decent, but then again, I watched Carson the season before.

If you took a random sample of 100 Villa fans, I reckon 95 - at least - would tell you that MON dropped a major, major bollock selling Cahill.

He's brilliant.

Was Carson bad? To an outsider he seemed decent, I thought the £10m put you off buying him.

He was fine until that Croatia match, then he disintegrated

His speciality was to always dive the right direction, and the right distance, but two seconds after the ball had hit the back of the net.

And he looks like a thin Chris Moyles.

I really like Tamas Priskin. I don't know why. Same with Leroy Lita and Collins John :lol:

they have good names.

That could be the key!

At least if I was manager of NUFC you'd have a wealth of options for shirt printing. None of this Barton, Taylor, Duff nonsense.

Hearing Mr Wengers comments about Vieira to me it sounds like he's diverting the attention from any other signings that may be happening, but still VIEIRA WOOOOAH VIEIRA WOOOAH HE CAME FROM SENEGAL HE PLAYS FOR ARSENAL

Here's a prediction.

I thought Friedel was decent, but then again, I watched Carson the season before.

If you took a random sample of 100 Villa fans, I reckon 95 - at least - would tell you that MON dropped a major, major bollock selling Cahill.

He's brilliant.

Yeah, I really like Cahill.

All the papers this morning are saying we're buying Senderos though which is fucking terrifying.

I wonder if Arsene is waiting to see if Arsenal get to the Champions League group stage before splashing any cash.

One other thing, i hope he signs Sakho after this tournament!