Other clubs' transfers

Dave

A player who joined Barnsley just over a year ago and who is being chased by Blackpool? And you want him and don't want some that we're currently being linked to? Are you insane? :lol:

I'd rather we went for Hammill than some of the expensive, overrated rubbish we've been linked to. Especially the likes of SWP.

Guest Roger Kint

A whole 3 times? Wow then every NUFC fan must think the same naturally....... :facepalm:

?

There shouldn't even be a one time let alone 3.

You could find at least one Newcastle fan who fingers their own arse and sniffs the product on a regular basis. It shouldn't happen, but it does.

Exactly, you could argue there shouldnt be 1 Spurs fan on a NUFC forum let alone 3(or more?)

Guest kingdawson

A whole 3 times? Wow then every NUFC fan must think the same naturally....... :facepalm:

?

There shouldn't even be a one time let alone 3.

You could find at least one Newcastle fan who fingers their own arse and sniffs the product on a regular basis. It shouldn't happen, but it does.

That's a fair point and i agree.

A player who joined Barnsley just over a year ago and who is being chased by Blackpool? And you want him and don't want some that we're currently being linked to? Are you insane? :lol:

Lovely arguments like!  :nope: I've given my reason  for every yes/no.

And really: Anyone who Holloway wants, everyone should try to get.

Should we try and get Peter Halmosi?

Lovely arguments like!  :nope: I've given my reason  for every yes/no.

And really: Anyone who Holloway wants, everyone should try to get.

Should we try and get Peter Halmosi?

Definitely.

Transfer windows can be depressing. We should be looking at players like Demba Ba and Sessegnon, Both players are heavily linked with moves and they are the tyoes of player we could do with (even on loan).

Fuckin Transfer policy sucks at times!

Stoke have made a £5.9 offer for Demba Ba.

Transfer windows can be depressing. We should be looking at players like Demba Ba and Sessegnon, Both players are heavily linked with moves and they are the tyoes of player we could do with (even on loan).

Where do Stoke get their money from?

Peter Coates.

Least you have a pot. :hmm:

Is Kenwright skint or stingy?

Both, tbh. I'll just get riled though so I'll leave it. Suffice to say, loans are all we'll be looking at probably. RSC on loan would do nicely, purely because he's a striker who has scored some goals in this damn league. :lol:

Both, tbh. I'll just get riled though so I'll leave it. Suffice to say, loans are all we'll be looking at probably. RSC on loan would do nicely, purely because he's a striker who has scored some goals in this damn league. :lol:

Surely you're not desperate enough to take RSC on?!

With the wafer thin squad that you've got, I can't understand why you would let Yakubu out on loan.  I know he's shit, but you don't have much choice.  But now come to think of it, Moyes must be bringing someone in?

Yes I Do!

Who the fuck is RSC anyway?

Surely you're not desperate enough to take RSC on?!

With the wafer thin squad that you've got, I can't understand why you would let Yakubu out on loan.  I know he's shit, but you don't have much choice.  But now come to think of it, Moyes must be bringing someone in?

Well, common sense would dictate that wouldn't it? We've actually got another lad, Gueye, who he's barely given a chance to but by all accounts has impressed in reserve outings and iirc, was decent in the couple of pre-season games I saw him in. But yes, I think Moyes will have someone else lined up, yes.

Yakubu, for all his flaws, was actually finding some form earlier in the season. Got a goal against Stoke, and just when you thought something like the Yakubu of the past was about to appear, Moyes drops him. Something behind the scenes has to have happened.

Peter Coates.

Bet365, boycott.

Guest MrSundlofer

Mark Viduka have signed for a club in Indonesia. And another team in Indonesia want former Chelsea, Coventry and Celtic goalkeeper Magnus Hedman.