Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Tall Striker

Gary O Neil to West Ham from Boro.

Both teams preparing from a promotion push next year.

Confirmed?

Do you really care?

Was mentioned by SSN a minute ago. Expect the transfer gimp to be on the case. *Cue Photo*

What do you mean? You posted the f***ing thing in the first place :lol:

I meant did he even care?

And yes, I know. I haven't had a bout of amnesia.

Guest dogbeak

I think Babel was a makeweight in the Suarez deal but tge two clubs can't agree a fee so best to ship him out to Hoff.

it'd take a miracle for ajax to have babel back - suarez is (i think) currently the highest paid player in the eredivisie on about £32,000 p/w

considering how he's performed at liverpool (and how he performed when at ajax for that matter), he'd have to be interested in a massive, massive wage reduction before ajax would even consider it.

Holloway really does look out of his depth in the transfer market with the big boys.

Just saw clips from his press conference, and it was hard to discern exactly what it was he was saying, but it seemed to be "Liverpools offer was a disgrace but I cant believe Kenny had anything to do with it they need to offer us more money but Charlie should only be playing for Liverpool not anybody else but its a disgrace they can't offer us loads of money because they're a great club"

So, basically, he's simultaneously saying he desperately wants to sell him to Liverpool, and only to them, but also demanding they offer more money.

I can see a contradiction with that approach.

Should have just accepted Adam's request with good grace and made it public that he'd only move if Liverpool meet their valuation of £?m. If the want him badly enough they'll cough up, if they're not arsed then Adam ends up looking a cock. 

Should have just accepted Adam's request with good grace and made it public that he'd only move if Liverpool meet their valuation of £?m. If the want him badly enough they'll cough up, if they're not arsed then Adam ends up looking a cock. 

:sadnod:

Guest MrSundlofer

Manchester City hot prospect John Guidetti has rejected a new 3 years contract from the club. His contract runs out in the summer and City are desperate to keep him. He said he rejected  - to less money offered...

(In the next sentence he says he doesn't care about money..)

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/1.1988222/2011/01/24/guidetti_nobbar_forlangning_med_city_vill_att_de_vardesatter_mig

Guest Heneage

Sadly not how Holloway operates, he's prefers the father and son style of man management.

Manchester City hot prospect John Guidetti has rejected a new 3 years contract from the club. His contract runs out in the summer and City are desperate to keep him. He said he rejected  - to less money offered...

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/1.1988222/2011/01/24/guidetti_nobbar_forlangning_med_city_vill_att_de_vardesatter_mig

To be honest right now ManCity looks like a s*** place to be if you're a youngster.

Manchester City hot prospect John Guidetti has rejected a new 3 years contract from the club. His contract runs out in the summer and City are desperate to keep him. He said he rejected  - to less money offered...

Any good, worth signing?

Guest Heneage

Manchester City hot prospect John Guidetti has rejected a new 3 years contract from the club. His contract runs out in the summer and City are desperate to keep him. He said he rejected  - to less money offered...

To be honest right now ManCity looks like a s*** place to be if you're a youngster.

Reminds me when Vincent Kompany rejected Chelsea for similar reasons.

Guest MrSundlofer

Any good, worth signing?

Yes he's good and will be a regular in the Swedish national team in the next 4-5 years.

To be honest, he won't come here. I think he will sign a new contract with City.

He has his father employed as his personal trainer and they often do some exercises (physical training) after his daily training with City. He's very focused on his football development and is often saying to the Swedish media he will be a star. (He don't drink, visit parties etc..)

Personally I think he's a great prospect and will be a great player but I don't want him at Newcastle. He has some attitude problems and I don't like his body language - acting like a star already.

Any good, worth signing?

He's only a kid still, but he's certainly talented.

He really needs to get out of City, they wouldn't loan him back to Burnley because they felt they "needed more strikers".

As for him rejecting the City-contract, I do believe it's not because he wants more money, but because he feels he'll not be given a proper chance, which is fair enough considering their strike force.

Spanish TV station "La Ser" (owned by the same group that publish "As") said yesterday that Real Madrid intends to pay the release clause of Sergio Agüero this summer, and buy Llorente if they can get rid of Benzema.

Can't see that happening, El Kun would be chased out of town by the red-and-white part of it.

Guest kingdawson

Liverpool have enquired regarding availability of Bassong and Kaboul and confirmed their interest in Kranjcar. 

Only Kranjcar available at the right price.

They can simply fuck off regarding the 2 cb's. Kranjcar can go though but lets extort some serious change out of them.