Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Hugo Lloris is the latest keeper to be linked with Spurs.

Tottenham have a great project for the future with a very successful manager.

I will go where I have the feeling I can improve best until the high level.

Source: L'Equipe

The same L'Equipe that said Coupet was on his way to Spurs about 3 days ago.  Suppose if you throw in enough names, one of them is bound to be right.  Cue L'Equipe exclusive "You heard it here first" .....................

The irony is killing me it really is.

:lol:

Tottenham have a great project for the future with a very successful manager.

I will go where I have the feeling I can improve best until the high level.

The same L'Equipe that said Coupet was on his way to Spurs about 3 days ago.  Suppose if you throw in enough names, one of them is bound to be right.  Cue L'Equipe exclusive "You heard it here first" .....................

:lol: "Jol's ITK story secrets revealed"

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

“Tottenham have a great project for the future with a very successful manager.

“I will go where I have the feeling I can improve best until the high level.”

:lol: "Jol's ITK story secrets revealed"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_city/article4009678.ece

Absolutely mental that Man City are able to sign such quality players with no manager decided upon for next season!

We really have no excuses this summer. We better land some quality players.

The anticipated arrival of Jo and Giovani would probably signal the end of City's interest in Andrei Arshavin and Daniel Carvalho, the Zenit St Petersburg and CSKA Moscow playmakers respectively,

would be happy to have either

I like Dunne but I am intrigued by Cuellar. I think I would prefer to see him at Newcastle. He seems to have a bit of class about him, while Dunne is a bit more similar to Faye.

I like Dunne but I am intrigued by Cuellar. I think I would prefer to see him at Newcastle. He seems to have a bit of class about him, while Dunne is a bit more similar to Faye.

Agree although given the choice i would like Dunne and Cuellar to be or CB pairing

Agree although given the choice i would like Dunne and Cuellar to be or CB pairing

Yeah, this would probably be the best situation for us. However, Faye has been solid enough and Taylor probably deserves a bit more time to get his act together, so one new centre back should suffice for now.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs ITK reckons they have agreed a deal to sign Richard Dunne who will have his medical on friday

What a dissapointing signing that would be.

Spurs ITK reckons they have agreed a deal to sign Richard Dunne who will have his medical on friday

What a dissapointing signing that would be.

Oh fuck off, at least you lot get as far as medicals. Bah!

:tickedoff:

Guest kingdawson

cyber thugging isnt really funny imo. Anyone can just type "fuck you" after a comment.

Guest icemanblue

cyber thugging isnt really funny imo. Anyone can just type "fuck you" after a comment.

Cyber Thugging?!

In fairness tho, it's perhaps the most applicable response to the majority of your posts.

Guest kingdawson

cyber thugging isnt really funny imo. Anyone can just type "f*** you" after a comment.

Neither is trolling so fuk off.

Trolling?. Do you need to involve yourself in everything? do you get off on it or something?

cyber thugging isnt really funny imo. Anyone can just type "f*** you" after a comment.

Trolling?. Do you need to involve yourself in everything? do you get off on it or something?

Yes you are a troll.

Involved in everything? What posting on a forum about the team i support?

What's your excuse?

Guest kingdawson

Yes you are a troll.

What's your excuse?

Ermmmm isnt everyone else here a Newcastle fan (bar a select few). No one except your sad self CONSTANTLY tries to have a go , or involves themselves in things for no apparant reason. Did you get the sack or something?

What's the name of this particular thread?? I posted my opinion on a matter involving spurs so hit some weights little man :thup:.

Yes you are a troll.

What's your excuse?

Ermmmm isnt everyone else here a Newcastle fan (bar a select few). No one except your sad self CONSTANTLY tries to have a go , or involves themselves in things for no apparant reason. Did you get the sack or something?

What's the name of this particular thread?? I posted my opinion on a matter involving spurs so hit some weights little man :thup:.

Apart from your trolling comments.

You must know 90% of this forum would be delighted to sign Dunne so you come on acting like an arrogant cock saying he'd be a dissapointing signing, and you wonder why some people got their back up?

You are either a troll or thick as pigshit, my money is on both.

PS: I'm obviously not the only one who has a problem with your bullshit, this page of this thread proves it.