Other clubs' transfers

Dave

cyber thugging isnt really funny imo. Anyone can just type "f*** you" after a comment.

Neither is trolling so fuk off.

Trolling?. Do you need to involve yourself in everything? do you get off on it or something?

Yes you are a troll.

Involved in everything? What posting on a forum about the team i support?

What's your excuse?

Ermmmm isnt everyone else here a Newcastle fan (bar a select few). No one except your sad self CONSTANTLY tries to have a go , or involves themselves in things for no apparant reason. Did you get the sack or something?

What's the name of this particular thread?? I posted my opinion on a matter involving spurs so hit some weights little man :thup:.

KD you are pretty irritating to be fair.

You'll be the first one one here talking about how Dunne is the best defender in the league after he has a couple of decent games for you.

Just chill out.

Howay guys, calm down, kingdawson is one of the more honest posters on here.

FWIW, I think that Dunne would be an excellent signing for Spurs and for us, so I'd be pissed off if he went there. But if KD thinks he isn't good enough, fair play, he's wrong, but he can't be right all the time and I don't think he is trying to wind people up on here.

The outlash on this page is amazing. :lol:

Frustration ...

KD is on here enough to know that peopel are on edge right now. The last thing anyone wants to hear about is how Dunne isn't good enough for Spurs.

Honestly, the cheek of the man. Begging for tongue lashing imo.

Guest kingdawson

cyber thugging isnt really funny imo. Anyone can just type "f*** you" after a comment.

Trolling?. Do you need to involve yourself in everything? do you get off on it or something?

Yes you are a troll.

What's your excuse?

Ermmmm isnt everyone else here a Newcastle fan (bar a select few). No one except your sad self CONSTANTLY tries to have a go , or involves themselves in things for no apparant reason. Did you get the sack or something?

What's the name of this particular thread?? I posted my opinion on a matter involving spurs so hit some weights little man :thup:.

You'll be the first one one here talking about how Dunne is the best defender in the league after he has a couple of decent games for you.

Just chill out.

Sorry TT, Kaka is another one that seems to try and have a go too (altough his subtle and diplomatic tone in this particular post may say otherwise)

You said this before (bigging up Woodgate after a few games) but most people on here knew i wasnt doing what you tried to imply so they called you out on it (i'll dig up the thread if you want).

As for little man (tt), Iv'e said time and time again that i dont want Dunne so whats the big deal? am i suddenly meant to change my tune and 'big him up' just because some of you want him at Newcastle? get over yourself ffs.

Guest kingdawson

Frustration ...

KD is on here enough to know that peopel are on edge right now. The last thing anyone wants to hear about is how Dunne isn't good enough for Spurs.

Isnt good enough for spurs? stop putting words in my mouth.

I dont want Dunne because (as i mentioned before), a dunne-woodgate partnership wouldnt work imo. They dont compliment eachother one bit, and a pacey striker would have a field day.

Yes you are a troll.

What's your excuse?

Just chill out.

Sorry TT, Kaka is another one that seems to try and have a go too (altough his subtle and diplomatic tone in this particular post may say otherwise)

You said this before (bigging up Woodgate after a few games) but most people on here knew i wasnt doing what you tried to imply so they called you out on it (i'll dig up the thread if you want).

As for little man (tt), Iv'e said time and time again that i dont want Dunne so whats the big deal? am i suddenly meant to change my tune and 'big him up' just because some of you want him at Newcastle? get over yourself ffs.

I have grown accustomed to you I guess. I used to think you were a major WUM, but have since realised you just can't help yourself.

Just think before you post stuff or try to do a better job of expressing your thoughts. Some of the stuff you "share " with us you might want to keep to Spurs messageboards.

Frustration ...

I dont want Dunne because (as i mentioned before), a dunne-woodgate partnership wouldnt work imo. They dont compliment eachother one bit, and a pacey striker would have a field day.

:lol:

You think Woody and Dunne are similar players?

Alrighty then ...

Woody has more than enough pace by the way, and they would in fact compliment each other quite brilliantly.

Guest kingdawson

Frustration ...

Alrighty then ...

Woody has more than enough pace by the way, and they would in fact compliment each other quite brilliantly.

There you go putting words in my mouth again (you just cant help yourself can you).

With Kings injury record, we need a more pacey cb to compliment Woody. Im sure you're remembering the Woodgate of old (newcastle days), but at spurs he's been shown up for his lack of pace a few times (altough he's been very good altogether). Technically Woodgate is on another level to Dunne but their lack of pace will see them get caught out imo.

Oh and cheers James :thup:

Frustration ...

Alrighty then ...

There you go putting words in my mouth again (you just cant help yourself can you).

With Kings injury record, we need a more pacey cb to compliment Woody. Im sure you're remembering the Woodgate of old (newcastle days), but at spurs he's been shown up for his lack of pace a few times (altough he's been very good altogether). Technically Woodgate is on another level to Dunne but their lack of pace will see them get caught out imo.

Fair enough, I thinky you're wrong though. So if you do sign Dunne and he and Woodgate form a great partnership don't go changing you're name to Kingdunne or anything silly like that.

Frustration ...

Alrighty then ...

Fair enough, I thinky you're wrong though. So if you do sign Dunne and he and Woodgate form a great partnership don't go changing you're name to Kingdunne or anything silly like that.

KingDunne :lol:

Guest defo

I'm not a Newcastle fan but I come on here and occasionally post as I lived a large part of my life in Newcastle and you can' avoid the Toon bug can you? The banter on here is also pretty good and you read some good opinions. Fans from all clubs wind each other up a bit whenever they talk about football and its part of what makes supporting a club what it is. Would genuinely love to see the "don't care what you do, we'll score more than you" play back at SJP and getting results.

Guest getcarter

Apparently Spurs are on the verge of signing Giovanni Dos Santos. :dave:

This is going to be a really crap summer.

Apparently Spurs are on the verge of signing Giovanni Dos Santos. :dave:

This is going to be a really crap summer.

TBF "Spurs are on the verge of Signing......" is like a default template headline for the rags.

More enlightening comments from the ever-insightful Supertoon.

oh sorry

i am of the firm belief that Giovanni Dos Santos of FC Barcelona will prove to be unsuccessful and his talents found nsufficient if he completes a move to Tottenham Hutspurs.

That better