Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Sounds to me like Kaka would sign for Man City if they had a decent manager, talk in the papers of him waiting until the summer to see who the manager is then...must make Hughes feel good  ;D

Guest The Libertine

Steve Bruce says they've "virtually agreed" a deal to sell Palacios to spuds - believed to be around £14m.

wigan signed him 1 year ago for £770,000. steve bruce knows how to find a bargain.

Steve Bruce says they've "virtually agreed" a deal to sell Palacios to spuds - believed to be around £14m.

Just looked at a Spurs forum and this was top of the first page i clicked on.

"gah it;s so much money for such an unknown player.  i;d sooner get someone like nicky butt in for around £7million"

Fuck me.

"gah it;s so much money for such an unknown player.  i;d sooner get someone like nicky butt in for around £7million"

f*** me.

really?!?!?!?!

f*** me.

really?!?!?!?!

I hope Redknapp thinks that.

Guest Stephen927

f*** me.

:lol:

I'd rather they did that too!

Guest Stephen927

how much profit will Wigan make on him? ( if he goes for the reported 14million)

About £13.25m, assuming there were no clauses with his previous club.

well, that's a nice sum, but  dont't think they will be able to spend that money on a player of his calibre... Wigan will be weaker when the window ends if Palacios goes, that's for sure

Tottenham could potentially have a central midfield that includes both Palacios and Appiah.

If that happens they will qualify for Europe.

I hope they fail miserably.

Appiah haven't been fit for 2 years.