Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Wigan ready to bid £3.5m for N'Zogbia according to today's Mirror ...........................

I can see him leavin us to join them like....... not

He likes it here anyway, if he left he'd either go to Le Arse or France.

Leaving them to join us?

;)

Edit: im too slow :razz:

Wigan ready to bid £3.5m for N'Zogbia according to today's Mirror ...........................

Leaving them to join us?

;)

Knew someone would catch it before I changed it.  It's early,  I'm tired.

Edit:  this may confuse some people now.

Guest Stephen927

N'Zogbia wants to stay now. Must have realised he wasn't going to get the offers from the top four like he hoped tbh.

Guest sondre

swap him for palacios

If they gave us either Palacios or Valencia in return I would take that deal.

NUFC have no say in the deal, when the buck falls to N'Zogbia he is never going to Wigan.

Guest teepee

Strange that Liverpool want to sell Alonso and buy Barry

Alonso is by far the better player unless they plan to play Barry in a different position?

barry covering for gerrard when he bombs forward would be nothing short of fantastic

Strange that Liverpool want to sell Alonso and buy Barry

Alonso is by far the better player unless they plan to play Barry in a different position?

Alonso hasn't actually had a good season for what, two years? Only his first season was impressive.

Gareth Barry has been doing it pretty consistently in this league for a long time.

Guest kingdawson

Apparantly a few has been agreed with Sevilla for Diego Capel. We're apparantly paying more than his buy out clause...

Guest kingdawson

Thats a bit f***ing stupid isn't it? :lol:

Some sevilla fan over at the spurs forum is claiming it's down to the VAT in spain.

As long as its not down to the fact his club won't pay his loyalty bonus due to him putting a team mate in hospital its probably not that silly.

Whats the point of a get out clause if they won't agree to it? How can VAT come into it?

Guest kingdawson

"Your club offers more than the buy-out clause because there is also the IVA (spanish equivalent of the VAT) to be paid, which is also the case with Barcelona and Keita. The buy-out clause was 14 millions euros but they also have to pay 16% more because of the VAT, although some kind of trick was done between boths clubs so Barcelona didn´t have to pay it (they are rich and we help them to save some money....makes no sense)."