Other clubs' transfers

Dave

They'll go for an even bigger signing now they havent got Kaka. Messi anyone?

More likey they'll just nick Arshavin from your grasps.

Hopefully tbh, the wages being reported and the fee just doesnt seem justified for me; also Mr Wenger should be after a big strong midfielder, Yaya Toure please!!

Hopefully tbh, the wages being reported and the fee just doesnt seem justified for me; also Mr Wenger should be after a big strong midfielder, Yaya Toure please!!

What Arsenal need is a big, ugly cunt who'll rip throats out in midfield.

A Gattuso.

Or failing that a Nigel Reo-Coker. Please.

Why would Toure leave?

Why would Toure leave?

Not getting his chances, says he wont in January, he said its a possibilty in the summer though, thats a bit too long though to wait imo

Guest kingdawson

:snod:

But not Reo-Coker, Lorik Cana at Marseille seems this kind of beast!

Cana is immense but you lot should sign Angelo Palombo from Samp. Failing that, Tymoschuk from Zenit (heard he's going to Bayern though), or frings.

Cana is immense but you lot should sign Angelo Palombo from Samp. Failing that, Tymoschuk from Zenit (heard he's going to Bayern though), or frings.

Jesus for a minute there i thought you were talking to a toon fan, i thought you'd lost it.  :blush:

FM ALERT

Dont relly know what they are like tbh in real life.

Guest kingdawson

Why would Toure leave?

Not getting his chances, says he wont in January, he said its a possibilty in the summer though, thats a bit too long though to wait imo

Not getting his chance? Yaya's played a lot of games for barca this season. Guardiola is into squad rotation so i dont really think Toure can complain much (he's been very good this season).

Guest kingdawson

FM ALERT

Dont relly know what they are like tbh in real life.

Palombo is a beast. Similiar to Gattuso, in that he's a combatitive midfielder and not really a sitting DM. Saw him a lot last season but havent seen him this season tbf. Tymoschuk was zenits best player in their european run last year imo. Again, haven't seen him this season.

Attention FM merchants, who the f*** is Pavel Pogrebnyak?

Because he has said

Many teams have shown interest in me. Aston Villa have shown alot of interest and i know that they have made an offer, if all goes well i will soon be leaving for England.

http://www.smalllinks.com/7K3

No need for FM for this one

Big, strong striker whos much better than Pavlyachencko, infact he's Russia's first choice upfront but he got injured before Euro 2008 started, think he'll do a great job if he signs for your side.

Guest kingdawson

Attention FM merchants, who the f*** is Pavel Pogrebnyak?

Because he has said

Many teams have shown interest in me. Aston Villa have shown alot of interest and i know that they have made an offer, if all goes well i will soon be leaving for England.

http://www.smalllinks.com/7K3

Excellent signing for you lot especially at the price qouted.

Pogrebnyak is a big Russian striker, been impressive for Zenit (scored loads in the WAFFA Cup) and scored on his debut for the national team. Scored against Man Utd in the Super Cup, too. He seems to know where the net is, that's what I'm getting at...

Ideal replacement for Marlon Harewood, by all accounts, and should do well if he does indeed go to Villa. Him and Carew would be cracking "target men" options.