Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Arshavin turns Arsenal down as he demands Champions League Football next season.

Just spotted at Birmingham airport.

Hopefully O0.

Arshavin turns Arsenal down as he demands Champions League Football next season.

Hopefully O0.

I believe you have some "retiring from life" to do right now, what with Robbie Keane back at White Hart Lane...  :pow:

Heard the other day indirectly,  but from Harry Redknapp that;  He thinks he can get Cudicini for £2m (this was before the papers picked up on it today),  doesnt trust Alnwick or Cesar at all,  if Villa want Bent then "I'll f***ing drive him there myself" and also went off on one again about how his wife would have put it in (this was just after the game at the weekend where he missed that sitter :lol:),  and he seriously thinks he can get Robbie Keane back for £5m cheaper then they sold him for,  to partner with Defoe.

Was meant to post this on monday,  but forgot.  Might have had a bit more credibillity then.  Oh well.

I'll officially retire from life if that happens.

For the benefit of Ash4. :pow:

Heard the other day indirectly,  but from Harry Redknapp that;  He thinks he can get Cudicini for £2m (this was before the papers picked up on it today),  doesnt trust Alnwick or Cesar at all,  if Villa want Bent then "I'll f***ing drive him there myself" and also went off on one again about how his wife would have put it in (this was just after the game at the weekend where he missed that sitter :lol:),  and he seriously thinks he can get Robbie Keane back for £5m cheaper then they sold him for,  to partner with Defoe.

Was meant to post this on monday,  but forgot.  Might have had a bit more credibillity then.  Oh well.

Not all doom and gloom today then.

Guest kingdawson

Hopefully O0.

I believe you have some "retiring from life" to do right now, what with Robbie Keane back at White Hart Lane...  :pow:

I honestly did'nt think we'd sign him.

Anyway i've more or less retired from life (finished uni 5 months ago and still aint got a job yet). I guess i'll have to continue in this fashion to show my anger at the signing.

Guest firetotheworks

Hopefully O0.

I honestly did'nt think we'd sign him.

Anyway i've more or less retired from life (finished uni 5 months ago and still aint got a job yet). I guess i'll have to continue in this fashion to show my anger at the signing.

I understand why you'd be angry in a way, but when it comes down to it youve bought an excellent striker who will probably keep you up.

:coolsmiley:

Days before the papers picked up on it too.  I am officially a better spurs ITK then the Spurs lot are.