Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

The 4-1 defeat at SJP provides better evidence of Inter's cheating imho.

Fair point.

Inter were far worse at the San Siro.

The whole Serie A vs. PL/La Liga discussion is just not an option on an English football forum, it never ends well.

Cheaters excists everywehere in any team, get over it.

I've never seen a team cheat anywhere near as much as Inter did in that CL group mind.

Kez, only saw highlights for the game at SJP so extrapolated that behaviour to assume it was worse over the 90. The game at the san siro was a complete farce though.

Guest Heneage

So you base your opinion on two games some time back when Inter had less competitive players/team?

Or i just have to say the midfield was the biggest problem then, anyways.

I'm commenting solely on the game at the San Siro.

Guest GAMMELL

You are just depressing Junkhead and i wish you all the worst in the world.

http://i19.tinypic.com/4y9g9ci.jpg

:lol: :lol: f*cking hell

Guest Heneage

Nixon supports Juve though and you support Inter.. which makes you both clueless, because those are the two clubs that have bought more titles than any other team in the world.

:facepalm:

Nixon supports Juve though and you support Inter.. which makes you both clueless, because those are the two clubs that have bought more titles than any other team in the world.

:facepalm:

oh juventino, ciuccia piselli di tutta quanta la famiglia Agnelli...

e Juve merda, Juve Juve merda......

So you base your opinion on two games some time back when Inter had less competitive players/team?

Or i just have to say the midfield was the biggest problem then, anyways.

Yep, it's the only two games I've properly paid attention to Inter and they remain the biggest cheats I've ever seen. I'm well aware that this may have changed, but if there's one thing a football fan knows how to do it's hold a grudge. Conceicao; you are a diving, cheating cuntface.

Guest Heneage

what do the italians think of napoli and genoa's spending?? napoli have spent something like 50m euros already on de sanctis, quagliarella, cigarini, campagnaro. they look good.

I like Napoli, they have some characters in their team like Lavezzi. Plus for Gianfranco Zola, my favourite Italian. It's good to see things changed up, plus Napoli are buying Italians which is good, it always annoys me that Inter are so foreign dependant, while arguably that's been their ethos from Day 1 as it's why they were formed, as a Milan club for foreigners to play in, it would be nice to see more Italians coming through and being at the top. Santon is a great start and hopefully will be the first of many.

what do the italians think of napoli and genoa's spending?? napoli have spent something like 50m euros already on de sanctis, quagliarella, cigarini, campagnaro. they look good.

it always annoys me that Inter are so foreign dependant

seem to love buying Argentinians in particular....

I can't believe someone on here is trying to defend Inter Milan (or Italians in general) when it comes to cheating.  WC '06 was a prime example of the Italian "ingenuity" when it comes to ruining the game of football.

Hi there, it's me again.. Napoli and Genoa eh?

Senti che puzza scappano li cani,stanno arrivando i napoletani

o colerosi, terremotati, con il sapone non vi siete mai lavati.....

Genova puzza de pesce e poi c'ha er mare inquinato

bastardo blucerchiato

bastardo blucerchiato

I like Napoli

I have no problems with either Napoli or Genoa

See, that confirms my earlier suspicion - you're both clueless. If you support an Italian club you MUST hate all other Italian clubs.. that's how it is over there.