Other clubs' transfers

Dave

See, this is what i mean when i say you can't discuss Italian football with English/American supporters, there have to be some kind of knowledge for the Italians and their way of thinking to even consider understanding the game of Football (soccer for the Americans present) which is played there.

So it's okay to play football in a less than honest manner because everyone in the country thinks it's okay?  Good logic.

Guest Heneage

Hi there, it's me again.. Napoli and Genoa eh?

Senti che puzza scappano li cani,stanno arrivando i napoletani

o colerosi, terremotati, con il sapone non vi siete mai lavati.....

Genova puzza de pesce e poi c'ha er mare inquinato

bastardo blucerchiato

bastardo blucerchiato

I like Napoli

I have no problems with either Napoli or Genoa

See, that confirms my earlier suspicion - you're both clueless. If you support an Italian club you MUST hate all other Italian clubs.. that's how it is over there.

You are talking from your rectum Sir.

:lol:

Hatah, operatah!

milano citta' de merda, lega lombarda al muro..bastardo nerazzurro, bastardo nerazzurro!

Nixon supports Juve though and you support Inter.. which makes you both clueless, because those are the two clubs that have bought more titles than any other team in the world.

:facepalm:

oh juventino, ciuccia piselli di tutta quanta la famiglia Agnelli...

e Juve merda, Juve Juve merda......

Luigi wheres a my pizza

Skysports.com understands Ipswich are closing in on the signing of QPR defender Damien Delaney.

If only there was an Alan Partridge shrugged shoulders smiley from when he's having the meeting with the head of the BBC and is introduced to the man who runs Current Affairs.

Only just got in to see this post, and it's buried a few pages back now, but that is fucking GENIUS, Optimistic Nut!  I literally guffawed.

Dave, make it happen!  Please!

Skysports.com understands Ipswich are closing in on the signing of QPR defender Damien Delaney.

If only there was an Alan Partridge shrugged shoulders smiley from when he's having the meeting with the head of the BBC and is introduced to the man who runs Current Affairs.

absolutely ingenius

Only just got in to see this post, and it's buried a few pages back now, but that is fucking GENIUS, Optimistic Nut!  I literally guffawed.

Dave, make it happen!  Please!

Agreed, would be awesome.