Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Triaud told AFP: "We never received any offers for Marouane Chamakh and what is he going to do in Sunderland?

"I don't want to insult Sunderland, but I don't even know where they finished last season.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5416515,00.html

;D

actually he said “What the f*** would he do at Sunderland?" in the full version :lol:  :iamatwat:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/fulham/article6643475.ece

I'm going to call shenanigans on his claimed weight as well.

SHENANIGANS

What do you mean? He hasn't changed a bit!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00496/Michael_Johnson_496845a.jpg

http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Shared/Players/Players0910/JOHNSON_800x700.ashx?as=0&dmc=0&mh=700&mw=800&thn=0

wtf is this?  that's surely not the same person?  jesus

If that isn't inspiration for the how to lose weight thread I don't know what is! Fucking hell.

Few of the Sunderland fans think they are going to pay 14million for Crouch. Would be the biggest rip of in football ever if true.

Also makes you wonder just how much Alan Shearer in his prime would have been worth in today's transfer market.

Guest Stephen927

0935: Manchester United have an agreement in place with Bordeaux to sign 20-year-old winger Gabriel Obertan, according to the French club's president.

Guest Heneage

0935: Manchester United have an agreement in place with Bordeaux to sign 20-year-old winger Gabriel Obertan, according to the French club's president.

Very good young player, caused England a lot of problems when they played them.

Few of the Sunderland fans think they are going to pay 14million for Crouch. Would be the biggest rip of in football ever if true.

Also makes you wonder just how much Alan Shearer in his prime would have been worth in today's transfer market.

If Berbatovs worth 30mill you gotta be talking close to 50 for Als ability nowadays.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/glen%20johnson%20horror%20hair.jpg

Guest Heneage

Milan offered £14m for Aly Cissokho, which makes the money for Johnson seem slightly better spent

Cissokho is twice the player Johnson is.

Milan offered £14m for Aly Cissokho, which makes the money for Johnson seem slightly better spent

Amazing you can decide this after one good season in the Portugese championship. I think he's good, but people are going overboard.

Guest Heneage

Amazing you can decide this after one good season in the Portugese championship. I think he's good, but people are going overboard.

One season in Portugal and his Champions league performances, he's more of an athlete than Johnson, and is quite the dribbler. He's worth the 14M.

Guest Heneage

More of an athlete? I doubt that.

Cissokho would murder Johnson in a race, his physicality e.g. strength and pace are his biggest plus, and why he's good he's like Richards he has great recovery pace.

Everton to sign a 22 year old American from the fourth tier of US football  :idiot2:

American midfielder Anton Peterlin has spoken of his excitement as he prepares to move to Everton.

The Toffees are expected to confirm the signing of the 22-year-old later on Monday after he impressed during a trial period last season.

Peterlin would become David Moyes' first summer acquisition and he is relishing the prospect of playing in the Premier League.

"I am not sure how often miracles happen, but I will not squander this opportunity," he said.

"The trial period I was there was great. To play alongside some great names like Phil Neville, Tim Cahill and Tim Howard was an experience.

"Their poise on the ball was terrific and they demand the highest level out of your play every time out."

Peterlin has been plying his trade with Ventura County Fusion, who play in the fourth tier of US football.

But he still managed to make a positive impact with his performances in training.

Manager David Moyes stated: "Anton really impressed myself and the coaching staff with his attitude and undoubted ability."

Everton to sign a 22 year old American from the fourth tier of US football  :idiot2:

American midfielder Anton Peterlin has spoken of his excitement as he prepares to move to Everton.

The Toffees are expected to confirm the signing of the 22-year-old later on Monday after he impressed during a trial period last season.

Peterlin would become David Moyes' first summer acquisition and he is relishing the prospect of playing in the Premier League.

"I am not sure how often miracles happen, but I will not squander this opportunity," he said.

"The trial period I was there was great. To play alongside some great names like Phil Neville, Tim Cahill and Tim Howard was an experience.

"Their poise on the ball was terrific and they demand the highest level out of your play every time out."

Peterlin has been plying his trade with Ventura County Fusion, who play in the fourth tier of US football.

But he still managed to make a positive impact with his performances in training.

Manager David Moyes stated: "Anton really impressed myself and the coaching staff with his attitude and undoubted ability."

hahahahaaaaaa

Cissokho would murder Johnson in a race, his physicality e.g. strength and pace are his biggest plus, and why he's good he's like Richards he has great recovery pace.

Johnson is also strong and quick, you just don't like the bloke tbh

Guest Heneage

Johnson is also strong and quick, you just don't like the bloke tbh

I never said Johnson was slow, but Cissokho is quicker. Johnson is good but Cissokho is better.