Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I don't think Oba would be that bad at Arsenal in all honesty. That's a thing I think is wierd about us, we've gone down because we were an absolutely disgusting and wretched team, but quite a few of our players would fit in alright at some top clubs I think. Jonas, Bassong, Oba, Owen, Enrique, Beye, Barton, Krul, etc. (There actually isn't anyone else, but etc. sounds better)

Krul?

I don't think Oba would be that bad at Arsenal in all honesty. That's a thing I think is wierd about us, we've gone down because we were an absolutely disgusting and wretched team, but quite a few of our players would fit in alright at some top clubs I think. Jonas, Bassong, Oba, Owen, Enrique, Beye, Barton, Krul, etc. (There actually isn't anyone else, but etc. sounds better)

Krul?

WE'VE TARNISHED HIM MAN!

Tarnished what? :lol:

He might be great, he might be shit. One UEFA cup game and some Scottish League games for Falkirk (and a few in League One for Carlisle) is hardly enough to say he'd fit in at a top class club.

He might be great, he might be s***. One UEFA cup game and some Scottish League games for Falkirk (and a few in League One for Carlisle) is hardly enough to say he'd fit in at a top class club.

This is all very true, but given his reputation and age, would it really surpirse you if he was the third choice for one of the more massive clubs?

He might be great, he might be s***. One UEFA cup game and some Scottish League games for Falkirk (and a few in League One for Carlisle) is hardly enough to say he'd fit in at a top class club.

This is all very true, but given his reputation and age, would it really surpirse you if he was the third choice for one of the more massive clubs?

I guess when you consider Ross Turnbull is Chelsea's number 2 then anything is possible

Guest Roger Kint

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00848/TRUE_BLUE_____Emman_848719a.jpg

tut tut tut

Thought the sponsor said 'JIHAD' for a second ther :yikes:

Elm was in Liverpool on Friday according to Swedish media, the deal will probably be sorted within a week. Great signing for Everton.

Is Bellamy about to leave City then? Surely he's not going to play much with RSC, Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho etc. ahead of him..? Still can't understand why they don't splash all this money on a class right back and a CB (won't get Lescott or Terry)..

Guest ObaStar

really how much have they spent on strikers in the last year:

18 on Jo

30 on Robinho

12 Bellamy

17? RSC

25 Adebayor

102 Million. So a bit more than we are worth i guess

Is Bellamy about to leave City then? Surely he's not going to play much with RSC, Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho etc. ahead of him..?

He's just been on SSN saying that he knew City would sign more players in every position when he joined in January, and that he's ready to fight for a place and honour the four years of his contract.

Basically he's saying: "I've got four years on a fucking MASSIVE earner here and I might not even have to play!"

Guest ObaStar

Is Bellamy about to leave City then? Surely he's not going to play much with RSC, Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho etc. ahead of him..?

He's just been on SSN saying that he knew City would sign more players in every position when he joined in January, and that he's ready to fight for a place and honour the four years of his contract.

Basically he's saying: "I've got four years on a f***ing MASSIVE earner here and I might not even have to play!"

he changes clubs every year anyways.

newcastle

blackburn

liverpool

westham

man city

Guest Roger Kint

Elm was in Liverpool on Friday according to Swedish media, the deal will probably be sorted within a week. Great signing for Everton.

Is Bellamy about to leave City then? Surely he's not going to play much with RSC, Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho etc. ahead of him..? Still can't understand why they don't splash all this money on a class right back and a CB (won't get Lescott or Terry)..

What happened to that rule which stopped Cousin moving last summer? Does it not apply to the big clubs? I would have thought Robbie Keanes was the same, fair enough returning to a club but that wasnt the rule was it?

Fulham have signed Bjørn Helge Riise for between £1,5-5mill according to the Norwegian newspaper VG.

Great signing for that amount

Not really.

You're Swedish, so your opinion on Norwegian players is invalid.

:lol:

Guest geordienorway

Fulham have signed Bjørn Helge Riise for between £1,5-5mill according to the Norwegian newspaper VG.

Great signing for that amount

Not really.

Agreed. Riise has great workrate, but he is not worth more than 2 million tops.

Guest timmy boy

What happened to that rule which stopped Cousin moving last summer? Does it not apply to the big clubs? I would have thought Robbie Keanes was the same, fair enough returning to a club but that wasnt the rule was it?

Does this rule even exist?  I can't think of one instant when it's been used.

Does this rule even exist?  I can't think of one instant when it's been used.

It applies during the same season.

Guest timmy boy

When has it been applied?

Mascherano, Tevez, Boumsong all moved within one season, probably a lot more. I think you can get dispensation to move.