Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Whoever it was that djmattis avatar looks like Ibra is a fool. Looks more like Crespo tbh

Are you really that stupid?

Read above, probably should have made it clearer I wasn't saying it was Crespo.

What a fucking deal the whole Zlatan saga has been for Inter, fucking stupid beyond life.  :mackems:

While I still think this transfer is far fetched, it's really not as crazy as some people are letting on.

Eto'o 1 year left on contract also.

Still, great deal for Inter.

Zlatan never showed up for the big games anyways  :razz:  :pow:

I hate everyone and everything involved in that deal, so I think I'm fairly impartial. I don't hate Hleb mind you.

Yeah, Inter got the better side of the deal from most perspectives, but for whatever reasons, not from Pep's perspective. I don't know what Eto'o said or did, but Peppy McPep really didn't want him around did he?

I wonder if he's a disruptive influence or something?

Either way, Inter will probably win Serie A again, and do very similarly in the Champions League, but with an extra 40m Euros in the bank.

Barca will be a very similar outfit too, but 40m lighter and against a significantly stronger Real Madrid side. If they gel.

Still, great deal for Inter.

Zlatan never showed up for the big games anyways  :razz:  :pow:

I hate everyone and everything involved in that deal, so I think I'm fairly impartial. I don't hate Hleb mind you.

Yeah, Inter got the better side of the deal from most perspectives, but for whatever reasons, not from Pep's perspective. I don't know what Eto'o said or did, but Peppy McPep really didn't want him around did he?

I wonder if he's a disruptive influence or something?

Either way, Inter will probably win Serie A again, and do very similarly in the Champions League, but with an extra 40m Euros in the bank.

Barca will be a very similar outfit too, but 40m lighter and against a significantly stronger Real Madrid side. If they gel.

How do you work that one out?

*Ignore me*

I thought you meant as in Madrid's team would be significantly stronger than Barca's.

hahah

Nah, Barca's squad is definitely stronger purely because they've already proven themselves, but Real Madrid's squad is stronger than last years effort. Obviously there are always doubts about Real Madrid's defence, as well as how easily their new galacticos will fit in, so no matter who they've signed it'd be hard to claim they'd be better than Barca. Unless Barca lose a few players that is.

Saying all this, the defenders in Madrid's squad aren't half as bad as people think. Pepe the psycho, Sergio Ramos and Raul Albiol aren't exactly awful choices at centreback. Full back is more questionable. I guess Arbeloa signing is a good thing. Anything is better than Michel 'Stephen Carr' Salgado. Hopefully the manager can instill some confidence in the defence and play a nice balanced game. We shall see.

hahah

Nah, Barca's squad is definitely stronger purely because they've already proven themselves, but Real Madrid's squad is stronger than last years effort. Obviously there are always doubts about Real Madrid's defence, as well as how easily their new galacticos will fit in, so no matter who they've signed it'd be hard to claim they'd be better than Barca. Unless Barca lose a few players that is.

Saying all this, the defenders in Madrid's squad aren't half as bad as people think. Pepe the psycho, Sergio Ramos and Raul Albiol aren't exactly awful choices at centreback. Full back is more questionable. I guess Arbeloa signing is a good thing. Anything is better than Michel 'Stephen Carr' Salgado.

Ramos for me has always looked a bit of a liability at centre half. But a different prospect at full-back.

hahah

Saying all this, the defenders in Madrid's squad aren't half as bad as people think. Pepe the psycho, Sergio Ramos and Raul Albiol aren't exactly awful choices at centreback. Full back is more questionable. I guess Arbeloa signing is a good thing. Anything is better than Michel 'Stephen Carr' Salgado.

Ramos for me has always looked a bit of a liability at centre half. But a different prospect at full-back.

Very true.

Guest Heneage

Ramos at Fullback is a star but at Centre back he seems to go a bit shite. Pepe I'm still undecided.

Not forgetting Inter now also have a striker who shows up on the big stage.

The only problem for Eto'o is that he won't get half as many chances as he did for Barcelona playing for this slow Inter team.

A lot of Zlatan's goals were created totally by himself or by him doing something out of the ordinary, and while Eto'o can make things happen for himself, there's no way he can do it as good as Zlatan.

The only problem for Eto'o is that he won't get half as many chances as he did for Barcelona playing for this slow Inter team.

A lot of Zlatan's goals were created totally by himself or by him doing something out of the ordinary, and while Eto'o can make things happen for himself, there's no way he can do it as good as Zlatan.

I wasn't fishing. Honest.

I wasn't fishing. Honest.

I'll be interested to see how Mourinho uses Eto'o. He never had a striker like him at Chelsea or Inter or even Porto. Will Milito be their new target man, or will Mourinho change his system? It's a bit ridiculous calling Inter "slow" as well. Some great athletes there. It's az different style of play to Barcelona and Inter's team, man for man, is maybe faster than Barcelona.