Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest geordienorway

Spurs have offered £14m for Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse and also made a bid for Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton.

Not confident about getting either.

Sissoko is awesome.

Spurs have offered £14m for Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse and also made a bid for Jonjo Shelvey from Charlton.

Not confident about getting either.

Sissoko is awesome.

Still a lot of a money for 19 year old but even then Toulouse have been saying they want €30m.  No CL, no European competition at all, no French manager, Spurs are hardly ticking the boxes for him.

I wonder what the rest of the squad on League 2/League 1 wages will think about Campbell waltzing into their team on 90k a week?

They'll probably be delighted that they're getting the chance to play alongside him.

I wonder what the rest of the squad on League 2/League 1 wages will think about Campbell waltzing into their team on 90k a week?

It's bollocks that as League 2 sides wage bill can only be 60% of their turnover and I reckon 5m is probably more than their turnover.  Yet another well researched article by SSN.

It's bollocks that as League 2 sides wage bill can only be 60% of their turnover and I reckon 5m is probably more than their turnover.  Yet another well researched article by SSN.

Would Svens salary come under the wage bill?

Read somewhere yesterday that Sven's actual salary is "only" £500k a year, with it being topped up with shares and a £1m bonus if they go up.

I saw that, it was in the footy supplement for the Times. Think it might even have said £250k plus incentives; it's hardly breadline but fair play to him if true.

Would Svens salary come under the wage bill?

Don't know, I didn't even know about the salary cap until last week.

Guest Stephen927

If they did sign Campbell, they would probably mask a few of the financial incentives as bonuses to avoid it effecting the wage bill too much.

SSN are saying scumball to Notts County on £90k pw.

Football gone mad.

Fair play to him, got good wages, a nice new experience, brings a bit more exposure to the league, kinda like Beckham to LA Galaxy, but on a lesser scale!

SSN are saying scumball to Notts County on £90k pw.

Football gone mad.

Fair play to him, got good wages, a nice new experience, brings a bit more exposure to the league, kinda like Beckham to LA Galaxy, but on a lesser scale!

And that was a daft move too.  Campbell will simply join Beckham as another numpty if the Notts Co move is really happening.