Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Is it just me that's surprised at how little is being said about the lad Everton signed from Russia?

Why are you leaving for the Spanish Segunda Division.

???

Kezman....he's moving to Betis in the 2nd division.

God, i remember him for PSV. We should have got him if that's the case!

I think Morientes fills our quota for past it strikers this season.

Guest Heneage

Is it just me that's surprised at how little is being said about the lad Everton signed from Russia?

???

I was unaware he'd moved that's a crazy move, it's sad watching him now considering how lethal he was with PSV.

???

:dowie:

???

L'OM, Frazzle why are you always confused?

???

L'OM, Frazzle why are you always confused?

Hilarious, Redknapp went out of his way to sign him from the mackems last January and he's happy to peddle him for a few million already.

It's been reported down here that Sunderland defaulted on the instalments while they were getting themselves sorted out with Ellis Short and Chimbo returned to Spurs, effectively having been repo'd .

Heh, I remember when we were linked with Kezman many many moons ago and me and some friends were preparing a "Sign Kezman!" banner. We ended up with Eto'o! (which makes me look like a tool in retrospective)

Otherwise we are heavily linked for a €25m move for Chygrynsky (I have seen it spellt a million different ways already), which is an awful lot for a CB, but Guardiola thinks he's great.

Heh, I remember when we were linked with Kezman many many moons ago and me and some friends were preparing a "Sign Kezman!" banner. We ended up with Eto'o! (which makes me look like a tool in retrospective)

Otherwise we are heavily linked for a €25m move for Chygrynsky (I have seen it spellt a million different ways already), which is an awful lot for a CB, but Guardiola thinks he's great.

FM thinks he's pretty amazing too.

FM thinks he's pretty amazing too.

That settles it then.

Guest Roger Kint

Not a transfer but read this on a rumour site:

Notts County look set to make more big money signings. Both Stéphane Sessegnon (PSG) and Petar Zanev (Litex Lovech) look set to join. The deals are hoped to be completed within the next couple of days.

Are people really this retarded? :facepalm:

Notts County look set to make more big money signings. Both Stéphane Sessegnon (PSG) and Petar Zanev (Litex Lovech) look set to join. The deals are hoped to be completed within the next couple of days.

So much for a wage cap in league 2.

Guest neesy111

the wage cap involves a percentage of the club's turnover in league 2

Guest Heneage

They use a massive loophole to bypass the rule.

Guest Roger Kint

They use a massive loophole to bypass the rule.

Yeah thats what i was pointing out. Not the international player who by all accounts is wanted by Arsenal :facepalm:

Notts County aren't seriously signing Sessegnon are they? He's a class player who has no business being anywhere near Notts County. He's being payed plenty to play for a good club in PSG and has been linked with the likes of Chelsea. It would be ridiculous if someone with the world at his feet threw it all away to play for Notts County. I mean, how much more money would he get from them than a Premiership side? There is no way this can be true.

Guest Heneage

Well, I still wonder why Kasper Schmeichel pissed his career going there too.

5 year deal potential wage increase ? Dad of Peter, he could easily go back to Denmark tomorrow and stand a chance of being in the national side.

5 year deal potential wage increase ? Dad of Peter, he could easily go back to Denmark tomorrow and stand a chance of being in the national side.

That was probably enough of a deterrent for him.

Guest Roger Kint

Notts County aren't seriously signing Sessegnon are they? He's a class player who has no business being anywhere near Notts County. He's being payed plenty to play for a good club in PSG and has been linked with the likes of Chelsea. It would be ridiculous if someone with the world at his feet threw it all away to play for Notts County. I mean, how much more money would he get from them than a Premiership side? There is no way this can be true.

Its not true. The fact i put its off a rumour site and suggested the person who said it was retarded was (i thought) pretty obvious ;D

Guest Heneage

That was probably enough of a deterrent for him.

Do you know where Denmark are in their qualifier group? I'll let you go and check before making silly statements.  :angel: