Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Being said on the forums that Bentley could be a Villa player by this time tomorrow..........

Even with Modric fubared? Bentley could do a job for Tottenham now.

Bids are in for Krancjar and Petrov, nothing agreed yet.  Another bid for Muntari, straight cash, Mourinho wants JJ included, Osman Chavez said to be joining on loan.  If that lot is true, and it's not being said by just one person, then Arry really has got his wheeling and dealing hat on.

Oh, also being said Gio is going back to Ipswich.  No official statement but the OS is listing him as gone for a second spell for 09/10 season.

Any figures for them bids?

£4, 5 or £7m for Krancjar (saying he's out of contract in the summer)

Loan for Petrov with a small fee to buy.

Muntari £10 or 12m

................. depending on who says what. 

Being said on the forums that Bentley could be a Villa player by this time tomorrow..........

Bids are in for Krancjar and Petrov, nothing agreed yet.  Another bid for Muntari, straight cash, Mourinho wants JJ included, Osman Chavez said to be joining on loan.  If that lot is true, and it's not being said by just one person, then Arry really has got his wheeling and dealing hat on.

Oh, also being said Gio is going back to Ipswich.  No official statement but the OS is listing him as gone for a second spell for 09/10 season.

Stop. right. there.

You must be the worlds biggest f***ing dunce if for ONE MINUTE you actually buy the medias bullshit claims about Arry being a "real ducker and diver in the transfer market who can wheel and deal some bargains". He's spaffed a f***ing mountain of cash up the wall at Spurs and no-one ever seems to notice it.

I mean, the likes of Bassong £10m, Palacios £12m, Defoe £8m(?), Keane £14m, Chimbonda £2m, Crouch £11m must have involved some real ducking and diving. But he's a real wheeler dealer, gets some cheap bargains in does Arry.

He's spaffed stupid amounts of money up the wall on s*** players for a while now, he does make some good buys but this whole wheeler dealer image is a load of cobblers. Let's also not forget the purchase of Utaka for £6m whilst at Pompey who was, and still is, f***ing clueless.

Redknapp's spending pretty much sunk Portsmouth as well, look at where they are now after his big signing spree down there.

They have made a profit on pretty much every player he signed though isn't that right?  not to mention winning the FA Cup.

Don't know why Barca would want to spunk £40 Mill on Robinho. Henry is good for 1 more season atleast, and then one of Pedro, Assullin or Jeffren will likely develop into a winger of suitable quality.

El Cantera is responsible for half of Barca's team, they should keep faith with it instead of feeling pressured by Real's stupid spending.

Everton agree fee with Atletico for Hetinga (ssn breaking news) :iamatwat:.

I'll bet you anything that he is class for us should he sign.

One bad season at an utter fuck up of a club in Atletico Madrid (who have more ins and outs every season than Jenna Jameson at a gang bang) and he's suddenly crap? He was great for Ajax and has got nearly 50 caps for Holland in his mid 20's.

Don't know why Barca would want to spunk £40 Mill on Robinho. Henry is good for 1 more season atleast, and then one of Pedro, Assullin or Jeffren will likely develop into a winger of suitable quality.

El Cantera is responsible for half of Barca's team, they should keep faith with it instead of feeling pressured by Real's stupid spending.

Good try (no sarcasm), but Barça's youth setup is known as "La Masia" (it would be "La Cantera" anyway).

The concern is that Henry really has no understudy, and if you buy, you should always aim to improve the incumbent. We were fantastically lucky last year with injuries, lack of depth is going to be a concern this year.

Guest north shields lad

Never heard of him, is he rated?

Good try (no sarcasm), but Barça's youth setup is known as "La Masia" (it would be "La Cantera" anyway).

The concern is that Henry really has no understudy, and if you buy, you should always aim to improve the incumbent. We were fantastically lucky last year with injuries, lack of depth is going to be a concern this year.

Fuck, I actually went looking for a quote on a Barça forum so I got it right. The bastard was wrong. :lol:

Yeah, Barça do seem to have a lack of depth. It just doesn't seem the Barça way to spend that kind of money on players, they get alot of respect for their reliance on youth and I wouldn't like to see Ibra level transfers happening all the time.

What do you think of the 3 players I said, do they have the potential to be top class? From what I've seen of Assulin (very limited) he appears to be the Israeli Messi, not as good, but his style of play is almost identical.

Would love Petrov. We don't have a left winger.

Piennar?

Sorry, I meant a proper left winger. Pienaar and Baines link up great at times, but it'd be great to have someone who will actually just bomb down the wing. Although in truth would prefer it on the other side, seeing Osman and Hibbert attempt to destroy sides is embarrassing.

Piennar?

He's not a winger. Moyes doesn't play wingers anyway though, prefers central attacking players to be put on either side of the midfield e.g. Osman, Arteta, Pienaar and now Bilyaletdinov too.

Piennar?

Sorry, I meant a proper left winger. Pienaar and Baines link up great at times, but it'd be great to have someone who will actually just bomb down the wing. Although in truth would prefer it on the other side, seeing Osman and Hibbert attempt to destroy sides is embarrassing.

Do you not rate Piennar then? I obviously don't watch Everton as much as you do, but I reckon he's a canny little player. Looked really good at the tail end of last season.

Piennar?

Do you not rate Piennar then? I obviously don't watch Everton as much as you do, but I reckon he's a canny little player. Looked really good at the tail end of last season.

Oh, I really rate him. I'll hold my hands up and say he proved me wrong; start of last season I didn't expect much from him but he's turned into an extremely useful player, one of our best. What I'm saying is, he isn't a natural winger (pretty much always cuts inside onto his favoured right foot), and it'd be helpful to have a natural winger (perhaps from the bench) to offer something different.

Guest kingdawson

Stop. right. there.

You must be the worlds biggest f***ing dunce if for ONE MINUTE you actually buy the medias bullshit claims about Arry being a "real ducker and diver in the transfer market who can wheel and deal some bargains". He's spaffed a f***ing mountain of cash up the wall at Spurs and no-one ever seems to notice it.

I mean, the likes of Bassong £10m, Palacios £12m, Defoe £8m(?), Keane £14m, Chimbonda £2m, Crouch £11m must have involved some real ducking and diving. But he's a real wheeler dealer, gets some cheap bargains in does Arry.

He's spaffed stupid amounts of money up the wall on s*** players for a while now, he does make some good buys but this whole wheeler dealer image is a load of cobblers. Let's also not forget the purchase of Utaka for £6m whilst at Pompey who was, and still is, f***ing clueless.

Bassong - 8m

Palacios - 12m

Defoe - 9m

Keane - 12m

Crouch - 9m

We've actually brought in more money then we spent this season which is pretty impressive considering the players we sold are all bit part players.

Guest kingdawson

One bad season at an utter f*** up of a club in Atletico Madrid (who have more ins and outs every season than Jenna Jameson at a gang bang) and he's suddenly crap? He was great for Ajax and has got nearly 50 caps for Holland in his mid 20's.

Depends where he plays. Rb he could do a job but cb and i'll guarantee you'll be looking to flog him within the year.

One bad season at an utter f*** up of a club in Atletico Madrid (who have more ins and outs every season than Jenna Jameson at a gang bang) and he's suddenly crap? He was great for Ajax and has got nearly 50 caps for Holland in his mid 20's.

Depends where he plays. Rb he could do a job but cb and i'll guarantee you'll be looking to flog him within the year.

I'd be pretty sure Heitinga would play at RB.

Stop. right. there.

Redknapp's spending pretty much sunk Portsmouth as well, look at where they are now after his big signing spree down there.

They have made a profit on pretty much every player he signed though isn't that right?  not to mention winning the FA Cup.

Bankrupted them with wages.

Eidur Gudjohnsen is joining AS Monaco from Barcelona on a free transfer according to French and Icelandic media. Strange transfer IMO, he could do better. And if you believe the media he has rejected offers from Man City, West Ham and Stoke.

Eidur Gudjohnsen is joining AS Monaco from Barcelona on a free transfer according to French and Icelandic media. Strange transfer IMO, he could do better. And if you believe the media he has rejected offers from Man City, West Ham and Stoke.

Looks like my favorite player finally gets someone decent to play up front with :thup: