Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: at the Man City fans getting excited about Veira, saying he was good at Arsenal, chrsit that was years ago and he should be on a zimmer frame by now surely.

Also, Fulham are about to sign Kaka, Okaka though.

Is he the Irish version of Kaka?

I'm hearing Sunderland have entered the race.

According to SSN, Birmingham may or may not of made a £11m bid for Jones at Sunderland.

Seems weird though, all of Birminghams bids lately have been at the £3m mark.

McLeish has got £40m to spend. He was promised it when he joined the club. I heard an interview with him on the radio to day and he talked about his sizeable transfer kitty but said he didn't want to disrupt his current group of players by making loads of new signings

According to SSN, Birmingham may or may not of made a £11m bid for Jones at Sunderland.

McLeish has got £40m to spend. He was promised it when he joined the club. I heard an interview with him on the radio to day and he talked about his sizeable transfer kitty but said he didn't want to disrupt his current group of players by making loads of new signings

Been waiting a while for that hasn't he!

Been waiting a while for that hasn't he!

Maybe he was promised it when the new owners took over. To be honest i wasn't paying that much attention

God no! His last season for us he wasn't up to much for us, he had one decent season at Pompey and he is miles behind Senderos! I'd rather keep Philipe or play Silvestre! Despite him being probably the best defender we have had since Tony Adams, if sentiment can't come in for Vieira, it can't for Campbell!

Really good player when he gets a run more than capable against most strikers, notably not Drogba though, but not many defenders can handle him! A Wolves supporting friend wants them to go in for him.

Guest firetotheworks

I always thought he got too much stick tbh. That time he let Torres turn was almost unforgivable though.

Guest palnese

That got too much attention though, look at that wanker Hangeland against Sidebe on Tuesday. Brushed under the carpet because it was a lesser game.

He's no wanker, and a very good player, the heart and soul of the Fulham defence.

Guest firetotheworks

Brushed aside because no one knows who that player is. Everyone knows what Torres can, and almost undoubtedly will do if you give him an inch. Senderos gave him a mile.

I'd love us to go for Senderos in the summer, i'd sell Taylor to fund it.

Are you for real?

You don't think he's better than Taylor? Senderos is a mid-table premiership defender in my view.

Not at all, Taylor any day for me.....  I don't know how we underestimate our players. If we get two top midfielders with all our players we can easily finish in top ten in PL next year.

This team have no midfielders since I dunno when....

Guest firetotheworks

If we go up, the defence will be the least of our worries tbf. It was never a massive problem last season, the midfield is a horrible mess.