Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I bet Cubaricho has a really like 'Dude, that is so totally gnarly!" kind of accent.

hah, you'd be surprised.  I say "dude" a lot when describing other guys/my dad and I call each other dude but other than that the only other surfing-style word I use regularly is stoked, and I describe thing as awesome often, but I don't think that's really exclusive to that style of talking anymore.

I bet Cubaricho has a really like 'Dude, that is so totally gnarly!" kind of accent.

hah, you'd be surprised.  I say "dude" a lot when describing other guys/my dad and I call each other dude but other than that the only other surfing-style word I use regularly is stoked, and I describe thing as awesome often, but I don't think that's really exclusive to that style of talking anymore.

I see. Whenever i read your posts some crazy 'surfer dude' accent kicks in.  :lol:

Dude.

Seems Marseille are on the verge of signing Marseille from Inter.

that`ll be tough

:lol:

It's Mancini and good riddance, been awful since he came, hopefully we could get some moulan as well

Yes, I was referring to him. Tell me dj, it an illusion or is he actually as fat as he looks.

He do put in some work when he comes in, never complains and works hard at training.

You've been to their training or are you his agent?

whatever makes you come

Then i guess you're just a fan who believes he knows every detail of a club? How players practice, what they think about and what the team eats during lunch?

You know i have been an Inter fan since your mother was wearing diapers?

You could almost call me daddy cuz i pimp them hoes

Ibra moved to inter when his mother was wearing diapers?

How old are you guys? 14? 16?

Is anyone on here around that age?

Sometimes I f***ing feel like there are people that age around here with some of the s*** that gets said.

Internet forums. It's always the same. I try to stay away from it as much as possible.

Name: firetotheworks

Clearly don't try that hard :pow:

Guest firetotheworks

How old are you guys? 14? 16?

Is anyone on here around that age?

Sometimes I f***ing feel like there are people that age around here with some of the s*** that gets said.

Internet forums. It's always the same. I try to stay away from it as much as possible.

Name: firetotheworks

Clearly don't try that hard :pow:

Away from childish arguments I meant.

KingDawson does get a hard time on here to be fair. There's been a few times where he's actually been right and a few people shoot him down straight away and gang up onto him and he comes out looking like the knob.  :lol:

KD is right tbf.

You, Tooj and Mowen have always been fair in regards to my posts. Much appreciated O0

:blush: You're a good lad man. Although still don't agree with how you got away with murdering your wife.

Guest toonlass

Word has it that Gary Caldwells move to Middlesbrough was in doubt due to the weather until 40,000 Celtic fans turned up at Glasgow Airport to clear the runway.

Word has it that Gary Caldwells move to Middlesbrough was in doubt due to the weather until 40,000 Celtic fans turned up at Glasgow Airport to clear the runway.

What is Strapon doing to poor Boro. Celtic's first team would be bad enough but their cast-offs    :iamatwat:

Guest kingdawson

KD is right tbf.

You, Tooj and Mowen have always been fair in regards to my posts. Much appreciated O0

:blush: You're a good lad man. Although still don't agree with how you got away with murdering your wife.

The glove didn't fit ffs.

Guest Roger Kint

Miguel Veloso might be joining Fiorentina for £10mil  :yikes:

Dont be stupid we signed him for about £12m last year :shifty: