Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

To be honest KD, why do you even give a shit? Its the most pointless and irrelevant argument in this thread, and to make matters worse....you're wrong.

Guest kingdawson

I'll tell you why i give a shit. I'm all for a debate but the way you 2 decide to debate is ridiculously annoying and petty. All you do is fill your posts with condescending and sarcastic remarks. You pass off your (wrong) opinion as fact then laugh when the other person has a different opinion to you.

You yourself said Brummie is the best person to ask and he has spoken. Now you say "why do you give a shit".

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, and Brummie said not to read too much into it. You think that playing a certain position (in front of the back 4) automatically means you're a DM, and cannot possibly be anything else. I, along with many others disagree. I find it incorrect to the point of laughter. End of 'debate'.

Guest Heneage

I don't mind a good debate. As long as you don't descend into name calling mate, I'll happily discuss the colour of the corner flags.

Guest kingdawson

Aye, and Brummie said not to read too much into it. You think that playing a certain position (in front of the back 4) automatically means you're a DM, and cannot possibly be anything else. I, along with many others disagree. I find it incorrect to the point of laughter. End of 'debate'.

Hmmm no Brummie said don't look much into Barry's quotes actually  :thup:.

End of debate.

Guest firetotheworks

How old are you guys? 14? 16?

Nope, but I was beginning to feel that age, which is why I'm not playing.  :frantic:

Guest firetotheworks

Is anyone on here around that age?

Sometimes I f***ing feel like there are people that age around here with some of the s*** that gets said.

Internet forums. It's always the same. I try to stay away from it as much as possible.

Guest Heneage

Is anyone on here around that age?

Sometimes I f***ing feel like there are people that age around here with some of the s*** that gets said.

Don't be so bloody immature.

Chomp.

in all honesty, at first I was a complete prick to you but you proved to be a good lad and I admitted I was wrong.

Some people can't admit they were ever wrong, that is what sets me apart :smug:

in all honesty, at first I was a complete prick to you but you proved to be a good lad and I admitted I was wrong.

It is a bit weird that most people on here give KD a hard time because he supports Spurs, yet at the same time most people on here are balls deep in all the other posters that support a different team.

He is a sensible poster tbh.

It is a bit weird that most people on here give KD a hard time because he supports Spurs, yet at the same time most people on here are balls deep in all the other posters that support a different team.

Yeah, he's alright when you get used to him. Just don't ask his opinion on Richard Dunne ...

:aww:

Lot of people on here have a massive hatred of Spurs, moreso than Villa, Everton or Arsenal (unless they're M4TT).