Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

I almost agree with KD here, both players are ten times better than Sol Campbell when you get them on the pitch.

I haven't seen Woodgate play in about a year, and King's been bad even when healthy this year.

I don't like seeing Per Cijan in the news, I'm still holding out hope we sign him.

King's been bad this year? I have a feeling you haven't really watched us this season tbh.

Guest kingdawson

Galatasaray say they've completed the signing of Lucas Neil. Hetinga for the rb spot i guess :iamatwat:

It's centre backs we haven't got, you gonk. Neill hasn't even been playing right back.

Pathetic transfer deal though.

I'm sorry but i don't understand the meaning of "Gonk". No need to take your anger and frustrations out on me.

Maybe Moyes is planning a sneaky loan bid for Naughton.

Guest Heneage

This is the problem you have King Dawson, there's no denying Woodgate and King are better than Campbell, and better than Heitinga, but I know who I'd bet on to play more games.

I almost agree with KD here, both players are ten times better than Sol Campbell when you get them on the pitch.

I haven't seen Woodgate play in about a year, and King's been bad even when healthy this year.

I don't like seeing Per Cijan in the news, I'm still holding out hope we sign him.

King's been bad this year? I have a feeling you haven't really watched us this season tbh.

He was awful in the Arsenal game, just to name one.

kings knees have caught up with him i think

Guest Heneage

This is the problem you have King Dawson, there's no denying Woodgate and King are better than Campbell, and better than Heitinga, but I know who I'd bet on to play more games.

They weren't at their peak.Campbell i mean.

Oh aye Campbell was part of an Arsenal side that went 49 unbeaten (50 was controversial but hey ho). I mean purely in the present. It can be argued of course Campbell is better because of his better fitness record.

kings knees have caught up with him i think

Certainly have. You could tell throughout that whole game.

They weren't at their peak.Campbell i mean.

Oh aye Campbell was part of an Arsenal side that went 49 unbeaten (50 was controversial but hey ho). I mean purely in the present. It can be argued of course Campbell is better because of his better fitness record.

Without a doubt  O0

Guest kingdawson

Yep he sure was. There was a 5 page thread on GG dedicated to how poor he was that day mainly because it was so rare that he had such an awful performance. Fact is, other then that he's been very good this season.

Guest kingdawson

Fact is King has played 10 league games this season and we've won 6, Drawn 1 and lost 3. Our 3 loses were to Manchester united, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Guest kingdawson

Yeh if you're not looking at the bigger picture. We only lost to 3 of the top 4 teams (2 away from home). We've also won more games when he's played. The 2 games we lost when he wasn't playing were Wolves and Stoke at home (something that would never have happened had he played).

Guest kingdawson

The only time I can remember him sticking out is when he scored, and being invisible, or painfully awful.

Simply not true (i've watched all 90 minutes of our games this season bar 2 games). I doubt you've watched more and the general consensus amongst spurs fans is he should play whenever he's fit.

The 2 games we lost when he wasn't playing were Wolves and Stoke at home (something that would never have happened had he played)

Really? I was under the impression that for both of those, the Stoke game especially, the defeat was the result of creating chances and not taking them, before the standard sucker punch at the end. Feel free to elaborate though.

Guest kingdawson

The 2 games we lost when he wasn't playing were Wolves and Stoke at home (something that would never have happened had he played)

Really? I was under the impression that for both of those, the Stoke game especially, the defeat was the result of creating chances and not taking them, before the standard sucker punch at the end. Feel free to elaborate though.

Yeh sure......we wouldn't have conceded imo.

I had the 'pleasure' of watching that game, you're dead right with that summary.

The only time I can remember him sticking out is when he scored, and being invisible, or painfully awful.

Simply not true (i've watched all 90 minutes of our games this season bar 2 games). I doubt you've watched more and the general consensus amongst spurs fans is he should play whenever he's fit.

I've watched quite a bit of Spurs, my friend's a huge fan and I've watched most games with him. We're obviously just seeing two different things. I'm not even saying Campbell is better, but King is certainly on the decline even when healthy.

Stoke away week on Sunday i imagine his first start will be

Fabregash, do you think Traore is going to play more? I like him.

Back to third choice i imagine behind Clichy and Gibbs, unfortunately, defensively he isn't that good compared to the other two. I'd like to see him stuck more to the wing he played very well there last season for Pompey and i think he may go out on loan again in January if Gibbs and Clichy stay on schedule.