Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

KINGDAWSON

Dont talk tripe, man. King and Woodgate WERE good but they are both well and truly f***ed now. I doubt you will ever see them again after this season is over and good old 'arry knows it.

Hmmmmmm King is fit for the Hull game on saturday.

Watching the highlight video of Campbell from last night he looked decent, did some good things, i know i could make a highlight reel that made me look like Thierry Henry but Campbell looks like a decent backup! Arsene Wenger has seen him every day for the last 3? months i don't think he would have signed him if he had lost it.

Guest Stephen927

Wigan have pinched Boro's deal for Gary Caldwell. :laugh:

Are teams trying to get relegated today?

They miss playing the Toon.

Guest Stephen927

Benetiz would be a fool if he signs Rodriguez and doesn't go 4-4-2, Kuyt up front with Torres, Gerrard with Masch or Lucas.

Benetiz would be a fool if he signs Rodriguez and doesn't go 4-4-2, Kuyt up front with Torres, Gerrard with Masch or Lucas.

Masch or Lucas. Even Rafa won't play Lucas over Masch man.

Atletico Madrid need to cut their wage bill, too.

You make it sound as if they're in crisis like us. They're doing more business than anyone else in La Liga so far this month. Signed Tiago with Eduardo Salvio next.

Atletico Madrid need to cut their wage bill, too.

You make it sound as if they're in crisis like us. They're doing more business than anyone else in La Liga so far this month. Signed Tiago with Eduardo Salvio next.

hes on something like 80k a week and ain't getting a new one so sell him now for cheap and dont have to pay his wages for next 6 months or lose him for nothing in the summer and still have to pay 80k a week (which works out at close to 2m for the 6 months)

Guest Heneage

I know, but £1.5m is what Villa want for Harewood.

If you need to ship wages and have a player with 6 months left on his deal, who hasn't really been playing that well, 1.5m could easily pay the bills for a week or two.