Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Benetiz would be a fool if he signs Rodriguez and doesn't go 4-4-2, Kuyt up front with Torres, Gerrard with Masch or Lucas.

Masch or Lucas. Even Rafa won't play Lucas over Masch man.

It is irrelevant, but he has done in the past. When was the last time Mascherano managed a full season, be it because of injury, suspension, or Benetiz' rotation policy.

Guest Stephen927

Atletico Madrid need to cut their wage bill, too.

You make it sound as if they're in crisis like us. They're doing more business than anyone else in La Liga so far this month. Signed Tiago with Eduardo Salvio next.

Tiago is on loan, I highly doubt they are paying his wages in full.

Guest Roger Kint

Just putting things into perspective, £1.5m seems like a very, very low amount for a 29 year old with such a big reputation.

Its a team in desperate need of getting £80k+ off their wage bill for a player they dont want/need though

It's a shame if Everton are that skint, i don't really know, but they are one of the clubs i really respect along with one of the managers that i do!

Apparently Arsenal have signed their third South American of the transfer window, Galindo, he captains Bolivias U21's at the age of 17 and plays as an attacking midfielder. Also said to have been snatched from under the nose of Everton after he went on trial there first but Everton failed to set up a transfer.

This Neill deal is f***ing shambolic if true.

We selling you to another forum like?

I'm already cheating on you with another forum, I'm afraid.  :sadnod:

Ash - really seems we are. Our finances are somewhat of a mystery; essentially, Kenwright simply doesn't have the money and it seems more and more likely we'll have to sell to buy. And that phrase of us failing to set up a transfer just sums us up. Sad state of affairs.

Maxi signs for Liverpool on a free transfer.

All I know about him is that wondergoal from the last world cup (against Mexico?)

Wasn't it Serbia? Or was it someone else who finished off that unbelievable team move against Serbia? beat them 6-0 or 6-2 or something

Maxi signs for Liverpool on a free transfer.

All I know about him is that wondergoal from the last world cup (against Mexico?)

Wasn't it Serbia? Or was it someone else who finished off that unbelievable team move against Serbia? beat them 6-0 or 6-2 or something

Cambiasso.