Other clubs' transfers

Dave

1702: We are hearing that the website of the Spanish newspaper Marca has got a story about Real Madrid's Argentine midfielder Fernando Gago signing for Manchester City for 16m euros...

Bah, I want him to stay at Real, even if he only plays 1-2 games this season it can only help us  :angry:

And I reckon he'll be a disastrous signing. I mean, he's already slow as fuck in La Liga (both in legs and in decision-making).

Guest kingdawson

Greatest news of the transfer window. I'm absolutely delighted :celb:

why keanes better than gudjohnson or the russian

Hahaha Gudjohnsen, that guy is s*** and KD is happy about him.

Keane is twice the player.

Your looking at it from the view of a simpleton (no offence).

We need a link up striker and Gudjohnsen will do (you saying he's never been better than average is false btw). Most the points we dropped against utter shite teams was down to Keane starting. Now Redknapp doesn't have that option.

I'm not a big Pav fan but i prefer him a hell of a lot more then i do Keane (except away from home).

Guest kingdawson

What happened to Keane, Kingdawson? He used to be a fan favourite, didn't he? Then he moved to Liverpool...

Yeh he was a fan favourite but he totally screwed us over when he joined Pool. Said a couple of days before he wasn't gonna leave, loves it at spurs ect ect...then he was off. Personally the last time i actually liked Keane was during the 05 season.

Keane cannot play as a deep lying striker. It's as simple as that. He thinks he can but he's garbage at it. This season he's been atrocious. Every expert keeps saying he can play off the striker...what utter rubbish.

Guest Stephen927

What happened to Keane, Kingdawson? He used to be a fan favourite, didn't he? Then he moved to Liverpool...

Yeh he was a fan favourite but he totally screwed us over when he joined Pool. Said a couple of days before he wasn't gonna leave, loves it at spurs ect ect...then he was off. Personally the last time i actually liked Keane was during the 05 season.

Keane cannot play as a deep lying striker. It's as simple as that. He thinks he can but he's garbage at it. This season he's been atrocious. Every expert keeps saying he can play off the striker...what utter rubbish.

Is it a case of Redknapp playing him in the wrong role, or is he finished?

Guest kingdawson

Is it a case of Redknapp playing him in the wrong role, or is he finished?

I think he's finished tbh but you never know. Playing in the wrong role doesn't make you miss sitters, nor does it stop you from releasing the ball at the right time. Quite a few spurs fans are unhappy about this though (think it's more to do with what he's done a few seasons ago).