Other clubs' transfers

Dave

surley he can do better than bolton!?! Weren't everton in for him few weeks ago?

if We don't go for the like of petrov, then who we're gonna go for?!

get petrov and boyd in... and we'd probably have no relegation worries next season. (couple of more signing too)

surley he can do better than bolton!?! Weren't everton in for him few weeks ago?

if We don't go for the like of petrov, then who we're gonna go for?!

get petrov and boyd in... and we'd probably have no relegation worries next season. (couple of more signing too)

So all the rumours said but then the Echo ran a denial last week saying Moyes wasn't interested because of his age/wages/injuries.

He is a good player though.

Wolves have signed Stephen Hunt from Hull. Their policy of signing relegated players could be their savour, or lead to their downfall imo.

Mick Mac is doing a good job i reckon. Hunt & Fletcher & Doyle before them could all have moved to a bigger club than Wolves IMO. All the right kind of age too to continue to want to improve themselves.

They need defenders desperately mind. Doubt they'll survive another season with Jody Craddock as first-choice.

Aye, he was dogshit when he was at the mackems although he did chip in with a few goals. They have bought Jelle Van Damme too but I'm not sure whether he'd be played centrally or at LB.

Wolves has signed six players!!! That Liverpool fella in charge has done a good job backing Mad Mick.

Elsewhere the puppet has come out & said "We’ve not really moved forward over the last few weeks – we’re still working on our targets,” Next update 01/09/2010

Mick has brought some dross though, but he's building a solid team and he doesn't want to run before they can walk. If they hold in this season and buy a couple more players i think they could be regulars in the league.

They were desperate for a LB (More so than a CB) so i imagine he will play there.

They do need a CB too, they should go for Sol.

Haven't they signed Mouyokolo from Hull for centre half? Or was that someone else?

They were desperate for a LB (More so than a CB) so i imagine he will play there.

They do need a CB too, they should go for Sol.

Haven't they signed Mouyokolo from Hull for centre half? Or was that someone else?

Don't think so, i could be wrong.

Edit: Turns out they have

According to the Daily Mail, Man City have agreed a £29m fee with Valencia for David Silva  :kasper:

They also say that Heiko Westermann has thankfully rejected a move to Sunderland and that Coventry want to buy Marlon King when he's released from jail soon  :rant:

The Sun believes Burnley are signing Billy Sharp and Boro are getting Gary Hooper

Guest Heneage

One time Newcastle target Solvi Ottensen has joined FCK of Denmark for just under 1 million euro's.