Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Mackems signed that Egyption bloke, they've been chasing for a while, on loan

Sand-dancer perchance?

YOU'RE SO FUNNY, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A TV SHOW YET

Are City just going to completely ignore the squad regulations? They're going to have one hell of a yard sale soon.

Somebody should sign Michael Johnson get him fit again

GG thoughts on Jordan Parkes leaving?

Insignificant player tbh. Always has been, last time I remember seeing him play was a league cup game against Accrington 4 years ago.

Guest Heneage

Who is the next exciting talent from the Watford academy then? I guessed from his Wiki it wasn't Parkes, but you do seem to have a decent record of bringing through young players.

Guest kingdawson

Are City just going to completely ignore the squad regulations? They're going to have one hell of a yard sale soon.

Yeh you. Going by your pics i'm sure you'd find imaginative ways to help him sweat and burn fat.

Guest Heneage

KD you never did answer, are you from Ghana?

I know a few suggested him, but thankfully Sidney Govou has joined Panathinaikos.

Yeh you. Going by your pics i'm sure you'd find imaginative ways to help him sweat and burn fat.

Sometimes, words don't suffice. You're thick as pig shit.

Who is the next exciting talent from the Watford academy then? I guessed from his Wiki it wasn't Parkes, but you do seem to have a decent record of bringing through young players.

Rob Kiernan, Michael Bryan, Dale Bennett, Eddie Oshodi, Marvin Sordell, Pierre Mingoia all highly rated and a few got minutes towards the end of last season. I like the look of Bennett, but have heard good things about the others, most are probably decent enough to make their way into the team in the same way Hodson and Jenkins have recently.

Guest kingdawson

KD you never did answer, are you from Ghana?

I know a few suggested him, but thankfully Sidney Govou has joined Panathinaikos.

I never saw someone direct the question at me. Anyway no i'm not from Ghana.

Guest kingdawson

Sometimes, words don't suffice. You're thick as pig s***.

I'd much prefer being thick than being ignorant tbh (not that i am thick). Whilst you were deciding what gender you prefer, i was out getting a Business Admin degree.

I'd much prefer being thick than being ignorant tbh (not that i am thick). Whilst you were deciding what gender you prefer, i was out getting a Business Admin degree.

Sounds like one of those made up degrees like tourism to get people into Uni tbh.

Also, i'm at Uni, whilst deciding. I'm having fun doing so btw.

Guest kingdawson

what an awful thing to type, wrong-ish

I've seen 100's of posts about his sexuality. He wants to be ignorant i'll be ignorant too. Jog on nothing to see here.

Guest kingdawson

what an awful thing to type, wrong-ish

I've seen 100's of posts about his sexuality. He wants to be ignorant i'll be ignorant too. Jog on nothing to see here.

really? Business Administration sounds like a made up degree to your confused self? and i'm the thick one :facepalm: