Other clubs' transfers

Dave

David James gone to Bristol City on a one-year deal.

Hopefully that puts paid to the Harper to Celtic, James to Newcastle and so on alleged carousel.

Laughable that a certain poster on here called James a 'very good' goalkeeper.

Laughable that Rob Green was your number 1 choice England goalkeeper.

Not really, he's better (and had a better season) than James and more experienced than Hart. In retrospect, young Joe should have got the nod, but no choice from the 3 could be considered laughable.

Contradicted yourself a bit there.

Not in the slightest, read it again. Or look up the word 'retrospect.'

Balotelli's move to Man City could stall over wage demands. Considering the sort of wages Citeh are saying these days how much is he asking for?!

At risk of ending up on someone's signature, if that transfer goes through, it would be the daftest of the summer.

Guest Heneage

Balotelli's move to Man City could stall over wage demands. Considering the sort of wages Citeh are saying these days how much is he asking for?!

At risk of ending up on someone's signature, if that transfer goes through, it would be the daftest of the summer.

It'll only end up in a signature for being right.

Mario Balotelli has cast doubt over his proposed move to Man City by admitting he gets homesick.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_6289533,00.html

:facepalm:

He doesn't sound too bright. Note the following quotes from that article -

'I always want to be the centre of attention. That's how I am.'

followed by -

'Whatever I do, people always talk about me. They keep at it non-stop. Balotelli here, Balotelli there. Why?"

Wasn't there an incident where he literally sat down on the pitch because someone didn't pass to him?

I remember also being brought on against Barcelona, the game was so intense yet he decided to forget all about the game and pick a fight with his own fans..

Guest Heneage

I think Suazo would bomb here.

Also turns out Zapater joins Sporting Lisbon as part of the Veloso deal, reported as €8m + Zapater.

Can anyone see past Middlesbrough for the Championship ? This is one HELL of a team for the Championship

Brad Jones

Danny Coyne

Justin Hoyte

Andrew Taylor

Matthew Bates

Jonathan Grounds

Seb Hines

Rhys Williams

Tony McMahon

David Wheater

Stephen McManus (

Didier Digard