Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Pulis' potential targets....

Kovac = 6 foot 3

Jones = 6 foot 2

Yep sounds about right.

Kovac is 6ft 3?!  :yikes:

After being linked with 20m+ moves for the likes of Maicon, Cole, Thiago Silva... they end up with Carvalho at 7m. Reality setting in even at that place, I guess.

They are still sitting at about €60m net spend for the season, mind.

Carvalho is a very good player if he can stay fit. That has been a massive question the last few seasons though. Interesting how Chelsea go about replacing him. They've lost quite a few of their older players this close season.

Always been a great fan of Carvalho. If he stays fit he'll do a good job for them, only short term but it will work.

You'll grow to loathe him. He is the absolute master of the sly foul. Couldn't think of a defender more suited to the Spanish game.

He is a quality defender though.  Better than Terry.

He'll wear the white shirt, that's going to make it easy.

This is the first galáctico-less transfer window for RM with Pérez in charge, by the way (unless you count Mou as a galáctico signing).

Casillas

Ramos   Carvalho  Pepe/Albiol  Arbeloa

Alonso     Khedira

Kaká/Van der Vaart

Cronaldo        Higuaín        Di María

Can't see this side playing Inter football, to be frank, but they'll be solid.

Di Maria will be a huge flop imo.

I've seen quite a bit of him now and there's nothing to suggest he's ready to step up to the highest level.  Especially at a club with such impatient fans/board.

2 things.

They announced Ramsey signing, then he signed for Arsenal.

Is it not just changing the number over trick again?

Edit: Shit!

They signed Fabiano too

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={FE60904B-C2A8-4E60-9B05-700DBBC29BBC}&section=playerProfile&teamid=&bioid=94384

And Khedira.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={FE60904B-C2A8-4E60-9B05-700DBBC29BBC}&section=playerProfile&teamid=&bioid=94382

Fucking mancs, buying the league...

I don't think it's being linked i remember Arsenal having a big database of pretty much every player on...

It seems so pointless though, surely it wouldn't be hard to just put a page with the right name up when they sign them, rather than having pages hosted on their server that are never even going to be used, using up bandwidth.